That's a queen and a pawn though. :/.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

That's a queen and a pawn though. :/.

l0l

mfw JeRambo quickscopes Gywn

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

LEO AGAIN WHAT THE [bleep]

697895db16.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

reaction video 

he choked on his coffee lmfao

4K469.png

Who drinks coffee while they're in the middle of killing someone?

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

he is hash 1

4K469.png

He probably has Asian reflexes.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

He is Asian.. Not sure if you knew that, lol.

4K469.png

Lol Soupy having a bad day.

eWXWd.jpg

4K469.png

Almost lost my nox bow twice today pking.. Both times I was 1v1ing someone after my penance had run out, and my entire game just freezes completely and I have to reload my client.. 

Just got this, am very happy =). Missing bottom only now.

2991e2a047.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

rip pet :'(

c46ef772d3.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

4K469.png

Sixthage vs Alpha WBS at start.

4K469.png

O wow I've never tried corp solo, always did in team

Gratz m8

Seriously easy.

Like "even Bxpprod can do it" easy.

Srs.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Gratz m8

Even I solo'd it (once).

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Gratz m8

Even I solo'd it (once).

with 5 different morvan enhancers and solomon boosts

• Like 2

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Haha.

I was doing 2-3 kill trips. The only thing I hate about Corp is the core, so [bleep]ing annoying. What exactly are you supposed to do with it? I usually quake it and kill it or run around trying to avoid it. Either way, annoying. I try to camp debil and devotion as much as possible as well, since you still get hit quite hard a lot. Also, dreadnips .. Am out myself though and I hate Dominion Tower.

4K469.png