Lol.. obviously it failed.. That's not normal.

[bleep] U ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

With merchant? Idk, used 2 exiles and a combat/seafaring guy

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Selling effigies 4 for 1 boss pet!

5f4ba66dc0.png

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

holy damn when has that ever happened post nerf

I haven't the slightest idea.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Bosses drop a crap ton of effigies for some reason.

Feel free to perm rag me if my 65% yolo trio succeeds btw. <3

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Two azure and two XP missions today, what a [bleep]ing day.

4K469.png

Maybe you have better captains, some of mine have quite bad traits, looking forward to the trait remover missions.

4K469.png

Stupid friends -.-

fTFDr.png

• Like 2

4K469.png

thank you i might need that

4K469.png

my current dks setup.

few notes:

will replace barrow gloves with deathtouch when i can

I use holy overloads (was out atm)

can bring more ovls and put more pray flasks in yak, more weapon poisons, etc

I use flask adren pot, weapon poison(HELPS A LOT), anti poison

yak with a few sharks and prayer pots

i pray switch all 3 (ss all)

kph 120-130

yak hides

that's also my bar, i click mage abilities out of book for rex (I CLICK ALL MY ABILITIES, I DO NOT USE KEYBINDS OR SWITCH BARS)

I need to switch out punish for assault

maybe add bombardment instead of shark

db936f986c.png

Slaughter, walk > Blood Tendril > Sever > Massacre > Assault (if over 8K HP left)

Dazing > Frag, walk > Snap shot > Daze > Snipe > Rapid > Dazing (something like that, lol)

Mage is kinda random, just try to time my abilities and walk combust, etc

good?

4K469.png

this is my dks setup for duo

I would bring bandos boots but cbf buying so i just brought rangers

I could bring helm/skirt switches but its not really worth it for duo since you're killing them quite fast

those green pots are super combat, super att+str+def in one but degrades over time like normal

tfw sanfews

vvHqcQf.png

• Like 1

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

go away lol

ur risking a lot, what if u dc?

4K469.png

Am i ready for dooble xp wookend

3a04b185c6.png

• Like 2

4K469.png

LOL

eca9c748bd.png

4K469.png

my current dks setup.

few notes:

will replace barrow gloves with deathtouch when i can

I use holy overloads (was out atm)

can bring more ovls and put more pray flasks in yak, more weapon poisons, etc

I use flask adren pot, weapon poison(HELPS A LOT), anti poison

yak with a few sharks and prayer pots

i pray switch all 3 (ss all)

kph 120-130

yak hides

that's also my bar, i click mage abilities out of book for rex (I CLICK ALL MY ABILITIES, I DO NOT USE KEYBINDS OR SWITCH BARS)

I need to switch out punish for assault

maybe add bombardment instead of shark

db936f986c.png

Slaughter, walk > Blood Tendril > Sever > Massacre > Assault (if over 8K HP left)

Dazing > Frag, walk > Snap shot > Daze > Snipe > Rapid > Dazing (something like that, lol)

Mage is kinda random, just try to time my abilities and walk combust, etc

good?

Wouldn't bother with anti-poison tbh, hardly even notice it, especially with Vamp. Other than that I'd say you're pretty on the money. If you wanted to speed up kills more, switch yak for titan. Notepaper hides, drops gp a bit but w/e. Not like you really need to worry with yaks since you can set the max guild tele to deeks and bank and be back in <60 seconds anyway. Nice max cape also 8/8

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

trim struggles

RIP not just using normal comp instead of being a [bleep] out of ten

Disregarding how hard it rustles me that you click your abilities and don't change bars you should be fine I hope you die though.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

cba spending extra 5m on a new comp cape

and i died yesterday but was due to dc.

thanks anyways

4K469.png