Why wouldn't they be?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

not everybody rags..they're about 50k or so. I prefer spined boots for range bonus myself

2nd time in 2 days.. they were lucky i was muted. ended up trading them a bag of salt and logging

e27676e11a.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

rip kiln, etc. ENTIRE GAME FREEZE TOTALLY UNRESPONSIVE [bleep]ING CLIENT SHIT [bleep] [bleep] JAGEX

708bd91154.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

Finally Portmaster title.

4c98c3b77a.png

4K469.png

Lmfao

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Pking you with my mind.

:unsure:

4K469.png

SUCH A GODDAMN GENTLEMEN. HE DIDN'T EVEN PK ME EVEN THOUGH I TRIED TO GET HIM TO BY SAYING I HAD 9 SCALPS IN MY INVEN.

LITTLE DID HE KNOW, I DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAVE 9 SCALPS IN MY  INVEN. AND HE STILL DIDN'T PK ME - CLEARLY A GREAT GUY!

g3k1f.jpg

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

SUCH A GODDAMN GENTLEMEN. HE DIDN'T EVEN PK ME EVEN THOUGH I TRIED TO GET HIM TO BY SAYING I HAD 9 SCALPS IN MY INVEN.

LITTLE DID HE KNOW, I DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAVE 9 SCALPS IN MY  INVEN. AND HE STILL DIDN'T PK ME - CLEARLY A GREAT GUY!

g3k1f.jpg

If I had known you had all that juicy loot in your inventory..  :XD:

4K469.png

jeremy for pres 2015, your vote means you won't get pked!

Thank you! :-).

Was a leech last warbands wave and looted 75 supplies!

Hit 80M Farming XP in the process.

4K469.png

g3k1f.jpg

If I had known you had all that juicy loot in your inventory..  :XD:

I came back with Nox bow.

Then realizd I had Royal still in inven.

I also had my still unused Ammy of Souls that I just made.

[bleep]in' rip. Thank god for Yak.

Also that loot is like 100k

You would kill Saru of the clan Inc for 100k?

Mmm those searing ashes look delicious, Saru~

Yea you should try them with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

ty ty all :- )

Another smite, my first virtus wand pk!

a4847c61d8.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

guys i found Jerambo

he was so proud of his AGS

HxDS7BM.jpg

and yes i know i just posted this in the rs picture thread but i needed to make sure he saw this

guys i found Jerambo

HxDS7BM.jpg

and yes i know i just posted this in the rs picture thread but i needed to make sure he saw this

ima requote this to make sure jerambae sees it.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

seen it years ago already :) it's good, thanks for laughs

4K469.png

guys i found Jerambo

HxDS7BM.jpg

ima requote this to make sure jerambae sees it.

seen it years ago already :) it's good, thanks for laughs

Well just incase you missed it I included it on this post.

omg i seen it

also, this :) got a new pk toy

1b96940c01.png

• Like 2

4K469.png