Leo would make a good auctioneer.

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

[bleep] ME IN THE ASS

(not mine but a friends)

vyECsHR.jpg

• Like 2

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

lucky me? all in 3 kills

76ce37d3b4.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

nice juggling

yeah lol. I've since then readjusted my inventory and whatnot.. was one of my first trips. a friend asked me to duo yesterday and since then i've been soloing. would like to get this pet considering it's one of the rarest.

edit: my internet's been bad today, just dced and lost charges on my gear. probably won't go back for a bit, or if I do then with warpriest

4K469.png

Finally completed all scrolls!

12474044e7.png

And the rest:

4ae7637f18.png

And had enough trade goods to make all these :).

cd79584962.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

Second piece!

d15850e516.png

4K469.png

100M Defence XP

b993df86c0.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

wtf lol

jTseity.png

• Like 4

4K469.png

wtf lol

jTseity.png

lmao where do you get these from? Clan?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

i thought Ponamis had made it, but I guess not :(.

c19cff422a.png

4K469.png

j/w why melee on def?

Good question, I had set it to attack.. Not sure what happened or if my cannon gets defence XP? Either way I want to get 120 Defence then I'll switch off "permanently". 

yep

3be1bdfd51.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

:P Someone got to him before me.

um.. this video. I'm the one saying the sunscreen part.. IDK why Leo laughed so much :|.

4K469.png

I know, I'm going to post spam! Let's do it on a Tip.It moderators blog! Yay!!!

>Not constantly shitposting on shitposter extraordinaire Jerome's blog 

Do you even spam m8

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

g9hifg9ih fgh  fhfhkfgih fighf 

6 man, 92.5 ea

d09ba0697ea0f3ca9265aef535ae1673.png

4K469.png

Who was that one guy with less than 10 kills I wonder...

Was Lando's second tracked kill, my 30th I think, Lized's 18th I think, Leo's 80th something.. The two others had a lot more.

eSouplol

know em?

4K469.png