yeah I used fots and a merchant.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

well [bleep], this gonna be tight y0

39e4a4a2f9.png

vid of wbsu match later kek

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

they couldn't get 10 pkers together i think so they didnt bother lol

4K469.png

they couldn't get 10 pkers together i think so they didnt bother lol

Do they even have 2 pkers

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

lmfao

I find it funny how all of the fc's that had 2 teams (Wbs United, Wanderers, Bluemonst3rs) lost in the first round... this will be interesting.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

that's because they all still mixed members from teams A and B, meaning they basically had 2 chances to win, it's good they're all out

4K469.png

this guy wasn't even smited or anything , [bleep]ing hell, i want to PK another t90

gAQrh.jpg

4K469.png

When did they make gano drop into flakes?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Can't remember exactly what update it was (was in patch notes) but like two weeks ago? Gano armour, grifolic armour, polypores all do. Kinda sucks, my gano armour/grif armour collection won't increase. :(.

4K469.png

4K469.png

Wow that went straight to dvd pretty quickly.

I couldn't even find SAPK vs Warbands United on Amazon Prime.

• Like 1

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

<_<

4K469.png

rip those guys sucked

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

yeah they did, lol. Our next opponents are very good at clan wars though. :-/

4K469.png

Winning is ALL that matters!

4K469.png

3fab5e410d.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

Hit the 60M Crafting XP milestone today thanks to daily decorated cooking urns. Will be doing those till 120 Craft or even 200M Craft.

Succeeded my first Gift of Gu ports mission and received 1x superior rockcrushing scrimshaw and one gu outfit piece (bottoms).

4K469.png

why can't i hit this in wildy

77be21b481.png

4K469.png

i will once the malev degrades to below 10%

pked this. split 50/50

0f6cb8eb25.png

4K469.png

SAPK BEATS WICKED FURY 2-1 IN TOURNAMET!

[bleep]ING BEAT THE #1 CLAN WARS TEAM.

VID SOON!

• Like 1

4K469.png

LEO BEST CALLER LOL

SAPK team:

Leo604

Normally

Ponamis

JeRambo

RainOfHatred

Lized

Blakland

Jasmine Caro (Lars <3)

ChamiMagi

Ice Magma (Slimy)

4K469.png