slimy ;- )

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Naturare, owner of SAPK and founder of PKS has quit RS. :(.

His last great war which went down this morning.

He will be missed.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Yeah, I've heard about that as well.

Despite people's hate towards him and all the forehead jokes, I still respect him for being the pioneer of what warbands is today.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

FAILED FINAL TRIO FOR THIRD TIME NO PROBLEM

4K469.png

ur a funny guy. [bleep] u

4K469.png

Naturare, owner of SAPK and founder of PKS has quit RS. :(.

His last great war which went down this morning.

He will be missed.

I do (sometimes) miss the 'Old Warband' days, the continuing battles with SAPK - trying to keep up to date with Alliances was probably the hardest part.

Nat & his cronies killed me many times during my Anti-PK duties, but it was all part of the fun.

the_lad_1.png

Good stuff man :).

And so it begins!

ae88e458f2.png

4K469.png

yeah I put it off quickly when i got them [bleep]ing hell

120 magic doe

0189976f5a.png

double effigy trip, can't complain

jk i can. give me [bleep]ing pet

• Like 1

4K469.png

dat feel when i could sell white for over 5k spins.......

how much bonus would that be at +25%

4K469.png

This does not go unnoticed.

I'm like typing out "nice drop lmfao" eeyyyy what he logged off??

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

There'sa post in screenies thread from 450 spins iirc, extrapolate and masturbate 

lmfao expecting me to know maths

This does not go unnoticed.

I'm like typing out "nice drop lmfao" eeyyyy what he logged off??

-.-.

tried melee araxxor out for first time .. not bad not bad. this came as a surprise

kill #292

bd7a261371.png

• Like 3

4K469.png

if u go to trollheim u can drain all stats to lvl 1 and put 75% on anything.  spinning at 1.75 using hearts of ice is around 15 gp/xp.  so you'd be able to get around 180m bonus.

• Like 1

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

i don't expect that trollheim thing to be intentional

but lmfao, that's a lot of bonus and kinda tempting. 

4K469.png

if u go to trollheim u can drain all stats to lvl 1 and put 75% on anything.  spinning at 1.75 using hearts of ice is around 15 gp/xp.  so you'd be able to get around 180m bonus.

Wow nice troll m8

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

oh, was he kidding?

4K469.png

[bleep]ing hell Quasar

4K469.png

120M HP!

b73f45feca.png

• Like 1

4K469.png