for?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

for?

I think he accidentally posted that in your blog instead of his. =/

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I was thinking that too. Lol

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

88aa100366.png

4K469.png

Drygore this time. Split 50/50 with tber, but still around ~21m each.

24399655e7.png

20-0 for us on that death list btw, was us vs 2 wbg fcs. (103 wbs and wbs1)

4K469.png

Haven't even accomplished this on my main. 

a5db6b64ee.png

4K469.png

Just once on my alt I think, and I regretted it after because his skills were so low at the time. 

4K469.png

That would be the Helm of Darkness (Dark Beasts).

4K469.png

Good friend of mine. Could have been my asc PK >_>

485abc9689.jpg

another FC member got a nox bow in the war >_>

4K469.png

Hour and a half trip? Lol. Trying to get the pet.

701b8724cb.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

692 total kills (since boss tracker). Around 500 since update.

c23fc59f76.png

• Like 3

4K469.png

i already ate it

4K469.png

Nice spring cleaner

i got confused when i tried to configure it l0l

4K469.png

I legitimately feel bad for you

uu2i2NA.png

Personally - I choose dismantle, and only do it on addy/rune items. Most* of them will break down into ores (straight to bank). Usually you'll get more out of it - actually no, in cases like above, you will, since you don't incur the cost of notepaper (springs, are cheaper, from memory). Since you're a slut for xp, you'll no doubt want to choose research, but personally I find it better to take the "cash". Aside - if you choose to break down BStaves for w/e reason (I wouldn't) - you get a bstaff + sand + seaweed, so be aware of that.

*Not all things can be broken down and it doesn't have a 100% success rate 

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

The spring cleaner should ALWAYS be on dismantle. Research mode is crap.

Gratz on pet btw :)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

The spring cleaner should ALWAYS be on dismantle. Research mode is crap.

Gratz on pet btw :)

I know that, you know that, but we are talking to Jerome who was noting rune drops at Nandos and couldnt figure out how to use it...so you know...

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

:].

90M Magic XP!

42a81452f9.png

And FINALLY a subjugation piece. My first top in over 500 k'ril kills.

354c73fc55.png

4K469.png

[bleep]ING LEO !

a1ed217e48.png

4K469.png

Leo is making bank, but he needs to use that on his skills lol.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Leo is making bank, but he needs to use that on his skills lol.

Not even 99x5 warbands, 99 sinkholes or 99 caches. Bad!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention