do u even defeat tho

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

do u even warmonger

HA

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

My first ever Nex drop :D

LS keep but split with my friend

6cbb593343.png

And this :O

112013489f.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Trio VBook

a7721ea008.png

4K469.png

0384c34258.png

12.5m

a7dfe97536.png

4K469.png

f114b3f497.png

4K469.png

5.7M each :)

4e24739083.png

4K469.png

My first one of these :).

5ede2cbab4.png

4K469.png

Good trip!

4cb851ba58.png

AND

79186161db.png

4K469.png

Elite .. Been in my bank for years.

34125ca193.png

4K469.png

lol

036adedd41.png

4K469.png

lucky me ..

54107e9da9.png

4K469.png

Good TD trip. :).

2e10096167.png

4K469.png

90 pray

a517d1c618.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

I forgot to use Enlightenment on both my accounts before reset.. I thought it reset later..

Words cannot describe my rage right now.

• Like 2

4K469.png

Finally got up the "courage" to get my last two signets. (Quintus and Tertius).

Had quite a few longer dry streaks with this crossbow. Final breakdown below.

-->

146 Quartus keys = 60M

101 Primus keys = 87M

99 Tertius keys = 29M

48 Secundus keys = 15M

24 Quintus keys = 17M

13 Sextus keys = 4M

Dragon crossbow = FREE (got limb drops myself)

Total cost = 212M

Aprox loss this bow = 30M.

4K469.png

Did you make that much from other drops?

Whatcha mean exactly?

<333333333333333 Quintus! I liked killing him almost as much as TDs for some reason. Tertius, on the other hand, can burn in hell. -.-

He's alright.  I tend to die on him every now and then though.

4K469.png