What is "suicide keying"?

hlpmee

suicide keying is not caring if you die or not. I can't personally tell if it's worth of it or not, but I'd ass Obtaurian or Grimy Bunyip.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

If there is a suicider there is a leecher as well. The suicide keyer does not pick up food or any other drops except for keys. He/she just rushes through the dungeon in order to finish it quickly. When about to die, he/she will just drop the ggs and tele back there. He is there just so the leecher can get xp.

normally its set up where leechers pay for floors, keyers suicide it, mainly doing it for the money.

so even rich people who suck at dg can get chaotics

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Also I find that I get better times with suicide keyers rather than a regular team at w117 (without deaths as well). So I normally join when someone says "Hosting Floor # s/l", "s/l" means there is a suicider and leecher on that team.

Suicide keying/dungeoneering means not caring about exp. It doesn't mean not caring about dying, however, because dying is not always efficient in terms of floor speed. People who suicide are either focused on floor times or have a leech on the team. It's debatable whether or not suiciding is efficient in terms of xp/h, as there's usually a direct correlation between floor speed and xp/h. After six deaths you stop losing exp, so if you're suiciding and only getting 2-3 deaths, you're more than likely getting better xp/h than someone who tries hard to survive.

My recommendation to people is to try your hardest to do faster floors, as it helps build your APM and it teaches you to cope with faster teammates. A nice way to think about it is, the longer the floor goes on, the more chances you have to die. :P The better your APM gets and the better you get at understanding the map/pathing, the better your exp/h will get. You'll naturally start dying less. The goal is to control your deaths so that they're useful to the team.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

normally its set up where leechers pay for floors, keyers suicide it, mainly doing it for the money.

so even rich people who suck at dg can get chaotics

Or friends willing to lose potential EXP to help you when you're majorly behind. <3:

Popoto.~<3