challenge scroll

jessy87

I've never heard of a challenge scroll? Whats that and when were you able to get them?

http://tip.it/runescape/?page=champions_challenge.htm

He was probaly just there for the shield/cape. Pretty sure you dont get the champion scrolls off them.

hmm good point, i forgot you cant get a champion scroll of thazzar's cuz their a "throne" race. thats champion of champions or whatever.

I've never heard of a challenge scroll? Whats that and when were you able to get them?

http://tip.it/runescape/?page=champions_challenge.htm

He was probaly just there for the shield/cape. Pretty sure you dont get the champion scrolls off them.

I never knew that at all. Thanks, i'll go and check it out :)

glowfairy.png

I thought challenge scrolls were part of treasure trails. (like how many cannons does lumbridge have)

Those are 'clue' scrolls :wink:

How this works is that specific montsers, like lesser demons will eventually drop a challenge scroll pertaining to their race if you kill enough of them. Then, you take the challenge scroll to the champion's guild, and challenge the champion of that race to a duel, which has specific rules. The lesser champ for example has a rule that you can't wear any weapons or armour; the only efficent method of attack would be maging. And, if you die, you WILL loose everything you are carrying except the three or four if you're not skulled, or one if you are skulled and have protect on.

I thought challenge scrolls were part of treasure trails. (like how many cannons does lumbridge have)
Challenge scrolls are in treasure trails. what u all are talking about is a champions scroll not challenge

jesse1my1.png

RS name: Scoupe123

Combat: 124

Challenge scrolls are in treasure trails. what u all are talking about is a champions scroll not challenge

False; They're clue scrolls, not challenge scrolls.

Rabblerabblerabble...

When you do a clue scroll, sometimes you get a challenge, like a trivia question or a math problem. That is a challenge scroll. The reason for the confusion is that the scroll in question, a Champion's Scroll, is a scroll dropped by the champion of a race that issues a challenge.

And to answer Jesse's question as to whether it's blown over, I think, for the most part, it has. I know that I, for one, still diligently attack the races that drop champion scrolls, but to little avail, as I've only ever gotten one. There's either a pattern I'm not picking up on, or the rarity is absurd. For that reason, I believe many have given up.

There is an item called "Challange scroll" in treasure trails. There is the normal clue that leads you to talk to someone (Let's say Bob). Bob then hands you an item called "Challange Scroll" that has a mathematical/number based question for you to answer.

blackmbnaval,Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

This is such a wasted update. They make the challenge scrolls impossiblet o get and for no reward....who is going to waste their time doing this

Wow, I had just made a thread on the official Runescape forums about this issue. You can do a search in SUGGESTIONS for the word "champ" or "flop" and it should be up there -- Post there and get some action taken!

Basically, I felt that the event was a flop due to scrolls seeming to only be available from one particular species at a time (e.g. you could kill hundreds of jogres for nothing, then go kill 50 goblins and get one).

That in itself is fine and dandy, but without an OFFICIAL list of the lower level champions, there's no telling which creatures actually DO drop scrolls, and people don't want to waste their time killing things for a reward they don't even know if they could get. Just like you wouldn't go kill the kalphite queen if you didn't know that it might drop a dragon chain.

Anyway, I said they should post an official list of possible champions, because I think if they did, people wouldn't feel so much like their wasting their time.

SO GO TO OFFICIAL RS FORUMS AND POST IN MY THREAD :D

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

the rarity of champion scrolls is definitly absurd

so far i killed 5 champions

lesser demon

earth warrior

jogre

hill giant

hobgoblin

but i been doin this for while and ben living at zombies for this past week and havent gotten the scroll

all i have to say is there better b a worthwhile reward at the end of this

enjoi888.png

lesser demon

earth warrior

jogre

hill giant

hobgoblin

but i been doin this for while and ben living at zombies for this past week and havent gotten the scroll

No pic, no proof

lesser demon

earth warrior

jogre

hill giant

hobgoblin

No pic, no proof

lol let me say to fresh, in ur face. lol no offense but cmon, no1 likes that pic proof stuff.