Listening to something while playing RS.

Munch

What are those things people listen to when they play RuneScape? Not music either. I think it's Podcasts or something. I would like to learn something irl while I train Magic via Plank Make.

Muncheh.png

I collect Acorns, Apple Tree, Banana Tree, and Orange Tree Seeds. Also any seeds you would like to donate to my seed collection.

podcasts are interesting.

some of the most memorable things i've watched while playing rs in no particular order:

lectures by robert sapolsky (endocrinology stuff, very general, very interesting, very fun)

anything with slavoj zizek (philosopher)

khan academy (biology, physics, chemistry)

talks by cory booker (politician)

a number of courses by mit/stanford/yale/more obscure schools. (things like plank make would probably be too intensive for math/hard science courses to make sense to watch)

If plank-making, I'd go with something you can passively listen to, like music or a radio (great if you like sport). Honestly, my advice would be to go with String Amulet, and play a TV program you can actively watch, because plank-making requires active attention. Of course you have to consider the consequent lag as well, which would make String Amulet more preferable.

Ginger_Warrior, of course, but I'm also looking at 99 Construction. All the planks I get will be going to 99 Construction. Around 95/96 Magic, I will have enough planks. Then, from there on I can play Livid Farm and unlock those spells.

Muncheh.png

I collect Acorns, Apple Tree, Banana Tree, and Orange Tree Seeds. Also any seeds you would like to donate to my seed collection.