Disappearing Rs Client

Auror

It's crashing.

It does that.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Not to my knowledge.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Same experience here too :(. This is limited to the Runescape client right? If I use it through the browser or something else, it should be ok?

The game on a browser can crash too (your browser doesn't crash but you are suddenly logged out and getting some text that something went wrong) although this happens not often.

Your browser can crash too, but most of the time has nothing to do with runescape.

The only thing you can do about crashing apps is making sure you have installed the last version (not sure if you can even play runescape if it is not the last client), because they should be fixing those crashes.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
The only thing you can do about crashing apps is making sure you have installed the last version (not sure if you can even play runescape if it is not the last client), because they should be fixing those crashes.

Do you know if they acknowledge that they know about these crashes? Or said they're fixing them?

I've been playing mini-games and skilling so there was no risk if it crashed. But I decided to do some slayer and right as I was running past brutal green dragons, it decided to crash. Luckily I ended up in a safe spot before I logged out but this is ridiculous...

icecube7.jpeg