whats ur fav skill

ssxisfun

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farming its so relaxing even if its just 6k xp per hour :evil:

Ditto. I like Farming the best too. Nobody else likes it, you have to wait, but it's relaxing and usually the people at the farming patches are nice, kind, non-noobs, and talkative :)

Agreed. :)

My favourite is farming and here are my reasons why I love this skill: -

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Presents an entirely new way for players to develop this skill. Rather than having the player logged into the game and interact with the skill in order to gain experience, players can plant the seed/sapling, pay the gardener (if applicable) and log off while the plant still grows and ready for harvest a couple of hours later

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Opens up the brewing sub-skill that allows different types of player-made beverages

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Alternate method of obtaining second ingredients for potions and also herbs especially those uncommon ones like toadflax, snapdragon and torstol

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Introduced higher level poisons and anti-poisons that requires farming produce to create, e.g. coconut, poison ivy berry

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Most plants do not require tending if the gardener is paid to look after the patch so players can spend their time improving other skills while the plants grow on their own, e.g. use the herb, flower and allotment patches in Catherby, do some fishing and at the end of each loads, return to the patches to check if anything is diseased

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Exceptional experience points in the higher levels when planting trees (magic trees - 13k+ xp) and fruit trees (palm trees - 10k+) when all 4 patches are used

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Nothing beats having my own private magic tree in Falador

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ With leprechauns, the tools and composts can now be stored away from the bank to save space (I just wish they allow me to store a hatchet too since it is used to cut down trees)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Amulet of nature is an excellent way to check plants that are out of the way, e.g. nightshade, calquat, patches in Etceteria

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Farming can be further expanded to cater other plants/trees like potato cactus, mahogany and teak trees, grapes, snape grass, snake weed, rougeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s purse, etc.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Seeds are easy to obtain especially from master farmers and with a decent thieving level, you can single-click steal seeds to your heartÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s content

'Nuff said!

arg too hard to choose i'd say... *drum roll*... farmin... i dunno y ppl hate it so much i rekon it's a fun a proitable skill.... (well it may only b fun untill lvl 61 then it gets hard)

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

thivieng.....i got a temp ban for cursing to much doing it lol :oops:

lvl 45 lol

or ranged, as when theres no cannons around, i can always set mine up and kill some crapy rock crabs! and best part is i got a talking cannon, with lvl 3 noobs inside too!

Umm..Fishing, and farming is pretty cool, just too many items needed for it. fletching is cool too. all you need is $$ and a knife. smithing is cool if you have high level. coolest is prob magic thou. neat spells.

delimli7.jpg

u might call me crazy, but right now mine is runecrafting :o

Your crazy :wink: Runecraft is a freakin walk-a-thon.

I kinda like...magic

Yeah, you won't be saying that once you get 44-50 rc and you use abyss. I'ts a run-a-thon. Run from the psycho killers (abyss pkers). And the abyssal monsters too. And by the way, out of all the skills RuneCrafting is by far the fastest money. Not exactly the funnest, but the most rewarding. (pround of my 59+ RC).

But, RC isn't my favorite skill, even though it's my main moneymaker. I love fishing and cooking. It's just so... relaxing :) And I have fun tracking down autoers at the fishin guild, too :twisted: