Dungeoneering Rewards

The_Fray

I am interested in knowing which ones are really worth buying. I already have the following:

Gem Bag

Scroll of Life

Anti-Poison Totem

Arcane Stream

CSB

Rapier

Maul

Scroll of efficiency

What I plan on buying soon...

Tome of Frost

Herbicide

Bonecrusher? This is again iffy, I really cant think of any place where this could be useful

Chaotic Crossbow

Rigour

Augury? Not at all sure on this one

Eagle Eye? I heard this is useful, but again really unsure on some of these.

Essentially what I want to know is... Is there something that I missing out on? What have I left out that could potentially be useful. I know eventually I will probably have the tokens to buy a lot of this stuff, I just don't want to buy anything that will end up being needless clutter for my bank.

tome of frost is pretty much useless

herbcide is useful for abby spectre task but that's it

bonecrusher is useful for falconry and that's it

chaotic crossbow if you nex/arma

same for rigor

augury if you slay with soa or you pk

eagle eye if you nex/arma

same for rigor

Anything aside from this list that might be worth buying?

Tome of frost is great if you use ancient mage for anything. It allows you to have the offensive boosts of sol or chaotic staff but retain unlimited waters.Mainly applys to mini-games and pking these days, but still has a use if you do use ancients.

Herbicide is good for any herb dropper, abby spectres are the most obvious but there are others.

Bonecrusher is good for slayer, basically take it to anything that drops bones (unless you wanna bank the bones for dragons etc) and you'll get a nice little pile of pray xp; same way you take urns to ash droppers. It gives nice bit of xp to an expensive skill and makes drop piles so much tidier so that you can quickly spot the good stuff to grab (same applies to herbicide)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

same for rigor

this pretty much.. might as well take herbicide to most slayer tasks if you get it. Get bonecrusher for dragon tasks if you don't want to bank a ton or don't want to bring summ pots.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Personally I use tome of frost for farming runs and lunars in general. Could be used for ancients, but I'm not sure if the cost saved from infinite waters is worth the stat loss.

I use herbicide for any slayer task which drops herbs frequently, and bonecrusher for any slayer task (excluding dragons) which drops bones. Both could also be used to keep drop piles clean to make charms/effigies easier to spot.

CCB is good for nex/arma, same with rigour. Could also be used on TDs, but I think SOA might be better there (again, not 100% sure).

Augury if you use SOA often.

Also, scroll of cleansing is a nice thing to have.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Thanks guys, I will concentrate on getting on the CCB, Rigour, EEKS for now as they seem to offer the biggest upgrades.

Also for Scroll of Efficiency, will it save torstols while making overloads. As I don't see myself making any other potions.

Also for Scroll of Efficiency, will it save torstols while making overloads. As I don't see myself making any other potions.

Yes.

Assuming you mean Scroll of Cleansing, yes. (efficiency is smithing one)

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.