Climbing Anyone?

Blobbs30

• 3 months later...

I do! :D Since I'm from Holland I have to deal with climbing gyms, however areas in Belgium and Germany are close enough for weekends :)

Heading for the Alps in 3 weeks :D

I guess Norwich is in the UK? I am excited to be climbing at the cliffs there sometime, might be a bit scary though..

edit: hmm I see you are not active anymore....

Unis vers l'Uni

Metuse.png

• 1 year later...

Necro'ing this thread since I was about to make the same one - Anyone else started up in the couple years since this was posted?  I started about a year and a half ago, and I'm still mostly an indoor climber but I try to get outside when I can.  Currently I'm kinda platued at a 5.11+-5.12- lead/TR level and V5/6 bouldering level - hoping to break that soon, but I'll have limited access to crags/gyms over the summer so I'll probably regress a bit.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

I only boulder indoors, I've been out of the habit for the past two months or so though. I was going maybe 3 or 4 times a week and climbing at around a V4/V5 level when I stopped going. I could probably do 3's and 4's now, but I'd get tired much quicker.  I'm hoping to start up again fairly soon though. My school has a climbing gym that I go to, but it's only open monday-friday 5 to 8 pm during the summer so I have a hard time getting there since my family likes to eat dinner right in the middle of that time.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Ah nice, what area are you from?  I just got back from Index, WA, followed up some trad lines because trad still scares me.  Fun stuff.  I started climbing in university as well down in Indiana, and now I'm back in Washington and working at a gym there.  Too bad about the hours, hopefully you can get back to it.

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

Not as often as I would like to, more when I was younger. Best I've done in a while was an agility course with my cousin last summer. A lot more than climbing involved, but all good stuff.

Mostly it's indoor stuff since my university has a couple rock climbing walls. I've also done a bit of bouldering including a memorable granite formation that was not unlike climbing a large chimney (witch a side missing, it wasn't fully enclosed). I'm sure there's a word for that. I've also had the pleasure of repelling a couple times. Such a treat.

Funnily enough, it's just called a chimney climb.  Climbers aren't that creative.

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png