Eminem

Hellkingdoom

Sweet hes gone :)

then if u dont like him stay out of the topic idiot

P.S: Metal = crap

Sorry that i dont like music about garden tool's, dr dre, ghettos, rapping about how crap his life is and drugs

how about u get a life instead of ruining my topic?

dont talk cauze Metal are idiots with heavy music and screaming like moron smoking marijuana all day and shooting themselves with drug

u like to insult others music,i can do it too

why u click on a thread that says "Eminem" if u dont like his music does it make u feel special to start trouble? :roll:

Look, for once in a music thread, can we do without the petty genre flaming?

The author asked for your opinions on his greatest hits, not whether you liked them or not. Stay on topic. If you want to discuss whether Eminem is any good, then go make your own topic. Then watch it get locked through flaming.

You know, I don't have 6000+ posts just for fun :(

:cry:

This forum really makes me cry. When the forum opened I hoped for an interesting forum, with topics that went deeper than one line opening posts, and intelligent discussions with people who have an IQ of 70+. With people who really have a passion for movies and music. This thread is yet another example of our failure. We should get some real tight rules about opening posts and 'bashing'.

You see, there is nothing wrong with not liking rap music, or w/e genre for that matter, but instead of saying "R4p is t3h suxx!!11" in a topic about Eminem: say why you don't like Eminem, what it is that doesn't appeal to you. Don't randomly yell nonsense.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Although i havent ever been a massive fan of eminem he has certainly had some great songs over the years.

Isnt he trying to get in to a position more like dre's where he spends more time producing and just occasionally appearing on someone elses album? I could have sworn i once read thats what he was trying to do.

seph54646lrlr.jpg

I like a lot of eminem songs, but unfortunatly Encore had to rely on bashing bush and toilet humour to deliver. I like Stan, Lose yourself and a lot of others. Too bad some of his songs are about slitting his fathers throat, beating his wife to death and throwing her body off a bridge(kim and another one i forgot), abusing women(superman).

tlpsplat2wv6.png

2pac didnt revelutionise rap

if u remember wen he was making records he was nower near as big as eminem was

it was after he died he made a big impression...

but tell my why my grandparents and my parents havent heard of tupac but they have heard of eminem

i love eminem hes a god

few favs..

Brain Damage

Cleaning out my closet

Benzino skit, nail in the coffin

Sing for the moment

My dads gone crazy (because it says more than you think it does)

hailies song

i love lots lots lots of eminems songs but i dont really like his cheesy ones as much

vistame09copyhr8.png

Eminem - Fack

That song scares the cabbage out of me, but it's funny as hell.

It was the first song that actually made me laugh out loud.

My personal favourite is probably Lose Yourself.

" why my grandparents and my parents havent heard of tupac but they have heard of eminem "

The power of TV. It's bigger and more controlling than most of us realise.

my grandparents havent had a tv for 20 years and they still havent

vistame09copyhr8.png

" why my grandparents and my parents havent heard of tupac but they have heard of eminem "

The power of TV. It's bigger and more controlling than most of us realise.

my grandparents havent had a tv for 20 years and they still havent

Then your whole statement makes no sense. I don't see what the knowledge of your grandparents has got to do with a revolotion of rap anyway. I do know that Tupac was one of the rappers who brought rap more to 'the people', for as far I know rap was already very common when Eminem got popular. Eminem blew a fresh wind trough the whole scene though. I think we can conclude that both had a freat influence to the rap genre, but when we're talking about how Eminem was a 'revolution' I think we need to give a big part of the props to Dr. Dre.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

My personal favorite is when he did "Stan" with Elton John at some awards thing but the reason I like this is because everyone thought he was a g*y basher but here he proved that he wasn't all that bad.

Siggy.jpg

XBL Gamertag: Ramsx131

RSN: Ablama