Any reason why? I wasn't paying attention to where it should go just the shape, but now that I look at it I think being 1 south would be best, it's better if the jadinkos have less space to wander in.

Yeah no evidence to suggest that it makes a significant difference. Could be something to test out.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

I think the ratio of commons to draconics increases the further north you go. I got like 1:5 with Foot's, and like 1:8 with mine. Even though one doesn't feel any slower than another, Foot's is lower xp/hour because you get a lot of commons.

I ran out of pnecks today because I'm a bad pker. Do you have any I can buy?

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Ok, posting some tips/other things I noticed about hunter

• You get the best xp/hour when you spawn-camp 2 draconics. When you check one trap (thus releasing it), it will go to another trap while you're checking the other. Basically, you always have 1 trap to check in front of you.
  • You would be able to maintain this forever if it weren't for two things: misses and common jadinkos.
  • Every time you miss, you fall 1 trap behind. Eventually, you'll be so far behind that there aren't enough traps available for the draconic to go to, so it wanders off.
  • If a common jadinko decides to crash your party, you have 3 jadinkos fighting over 5 traps. This leaves a small number of traps available during the attraction phase. This increases the probability of a jadinko being forced to run away. More than 2/3 of the time it will be a draconic that's forced to run away.
  • The best solution to this is to increase the likelihood of a common running off and also decrease the likelihood of a draconic running off.
  • You can do this by prioritizing common > wilted > draconic
  • Basically, when you check a common trap, you want there to be 1 draconic trap and 1 wilted trap. This leaves 2 traps for the common to be attracted to when it spawns.
  • When you check a draconic trap, you want there to be 1 draconic trap, which leaves 3 traps for it to be attracted to.

I think consistent 350k+ hours are possible once you get the technique down.

I'm considering warding off commons. You use 1 striped vine per 15 minutes and it probably takes like 30 seconds to get a vine. It's probably close to being worth it. Too much effort though.

I'm really tired so I hope this is actually valid information, rather than a product of sleep deprivation induced delirium.

3P9ze.jpg

So your setup is a column of 2 and a column of 3 with no gaps? And you get 350k without using pots?

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

Okay I will give it a go. Also stop banning me from ee it's annoying. I'm putting the blame on you unless someone else admits to it.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

You can go ahead and blame whatever you want on me, but both of us know it's based on some one-sided loathing you've created for no good reason rather than any actual evidence. If you want to continue thinking your accusation is true, at least do me a favor and not post about it ever again. I don't have any patience for the drama you're trying to create.

Doing warbands invalids the xp you earn in the respective skill. Therefore you actually lose xp when you do warbands. I'll start doing them if they nerf them to like 50k xp/day.

• Like 1

I'm bad at hunter, at what levels do I want to be doing certain 'dinks? Or just commons all the way -> Draconics whenever you get the level?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

You can go ahead and blame whatever you want on me, but both of us know it's based on some one-sided loathing you've created for no good reason rather than any actual evidence. If you want to continue thinking your accusation is true, at least do me a favor and not post about it ever again. I don't have any patience for the drama you're trying to create.

Yeah turns out it was soviet. Also you shouldn't assume things of which you know little about.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

Yeah turns out it was soviet. Also you shouldn't assume things of which you know little about.

Mish bro you know I love you but that's exactly what you just did :s

IT WAS WORTH THE RISK OF EMBARRASSING MYSELF. NO REGRETS.

• Like 1

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

I assumed nothing

Doing warbands invalids the xp you earn in the respective skill. Therefore you actually lose xp when you do warbands. I'll start doing them if they nerf them to like 50k xp/day.

I'll take anything I can get to keep up with the SoF people at this point. + It doesn't invalidate the xp in that skill entirely, you just value it at 1815K xp/hr and free/slight profit.

Asmodean <3

I think it's pretty shitty to skip an entire skill because of an overpowered D&D. There are maxed people who only got 99 in 22 or 23 skills because of warbands. That's sickening.

Remember that there aren't that many SOF prods. They are outnumbered like 100:1 by warband prods, and warband prods are a lot more damaging to the game.

• Like 2

During this last promotion I found 34 people on runetracker who had bought significant amounts of xp. (I can't post the pics because I got warned for it, but I have a thread on HLF with the worst offenders) Now consider how many people bought spins this promotion who didn't update their trackers, or who don't even have runetracker set up yet. Then consider how many people if you include previous promotions etc. The total number of people who have abused SoF is far higher than most people realize.

There are maxed people from this promotion who literally bought the 3 slowest skills in the game. They got 99 in 22 skills and bought the slow ones. (Slayer, agility, rc)

Warbands are available to all members. I don't have to pay £30 or w/e a sof package is to do them.

They are insanely overpowered. But then, after 4 rebalances, it's pretty clear the xp is not bugged and is actually intended.

Another problem is that warbands appear to have encouraged rule breaking. One of our worlds has recently started to have people in it who are multilogging on the livegame with noob accounts to loot safely. Then using their main accounts to kill the noob later. The accounts are interacting, which is against the rules.

As if warbands weren't OP/game breaking enough without sinking to that level!

Asmodean <3

I don't want to justify buying spins, because it's terrible and I wish no one would do it, but warbands are just as bad.

The biggest problem with warbands is that they are available to everyone, so basically everyone who's maxed since they came out only maxed because of warbands.

I'd rather see 100 people max because of spins than 500 max because of warbands.

I'll take anything I can get to keep up with the SoF people at this point. + It doesn't invalidate the xp in that skill entirely, you just value it at 1815K xp/hr and free/slight profit.

You cannot lose experience doing warbands.

You choose to sacrifice the experience from it because you don't like having a high xp/hour method replacing the traditional methods. If anything you could say that you lose a certain number of hours training that skill in the method that you like by doing warbands.

And this is assuming you are planning to get 200m in warband-related skills.

If you just enjoyed the skill for its animations and playstyle, then it would not matter what account you did it on. If you argued that it would be a waste to not mine at lrc on Meredith then you do value experience and there would no reason for you not to do warbands.

I can understand that you only want to gain experience in warband skills with traditional methods, but saying it is a waste of experience to do warbands is an invalid statement.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

And I'll just throw it out there that 2 of the cheats I have seen at warbands with noob accounts were called "Dreyri Slave" and "gunnarseance". I am sure these are just fanboys though.

Asmodean <3

And I'll just throw it out there that 2 of the cheats I have seen at warbands with noob accounts were called "Dreyri Slave" and "gunnarseance". I am sure these are just fanboys though.

Yeah definitely fanboys

Speedcuber13 is a huge fan of this super famous trimmer named Duiven, who got his cape legitimately with boosting. Hence the fanboy.

This 'gunnarseance' account is different level of fan boy, it made the obviously preposterous claim that two different front page players shared his account on 07 to make money for their EoC mains :P

The audacity!

Asmodean <3

Yeah definitely fanboys

Speedcuber13 is a huge fan of this super famous trimmer named Duiven, who got his cape legitimately with boosting. Hence the fanboy.

he only boosted like 800 tickets iirc