The IT crowd

Phil

New series starting on channel 4 shortly called the "IT crowd"

It's from the same people who made Father Ted, so will hopefully be pretty good, this first one was ok, nothing too special though.

Wouldn't normally post about a new series, but channel 4 are actually showing the episodes online a week before they are on tv. Not sure how many have done this before.

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/t ... I/itcrowd/

Worth a watch it if you are bored :wink:

sig2ho7.jpg

Even if it is from the Godly writers of Father Ted, that episode was a pile of smeg.

I'm hoping that as it goes on it'l get better and maybe be as funny as Father Ted. Dunno if that is possible though :?

sig2ho7.jpg

Lol, it wasn't that bad at all.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

I stopped pay attention once I realised it wasn't funny. 1 or 2 funny things I guess.

I did however get a kick out of the fact that the audience seemed to be laughing at everything. Also, I laughed at the major cultural differences. They call an elevator a "lift"...Outrageous! :D

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Yeah im gonna watch it next week on TV. It looked quite frunny from the trailer and i read an article in the paper which said it was good. And i cant wait to see Chris Morris back on TV ^_^ He is a master!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12