The Activities of *insert current name here*

Okay, so a little about me first. I'm a 14 year old guy who plays a little bit of Runescape, is in Army Cadets, spends to much time on the computer, and reads... I won't put a photo up but I do have one in the real life picture thread in the Off-Topic section. So yeah not much there and that is just about who I am and what I do. This blog will probably have some real life stuff in it along with stuff from Runescape.

Alright onto the Runescape stuff. The account I currently use is my second account, first was abandoned for personal reasons, and it has really decent stats. I use it mainly for skilling and some merching gets thrown in on occasion to make some extra coin when doing those less profitable skills. Honestly I can't think of much else to say about my account than that.

[spoiler=Goals]

Current

[/b]99 cooking, camping at the G.E. and flipping as I go.

Future

99 mining - Working on it slowly, every once in a while. Will probably go on a mining spree until 60 after I get 99 cooking

50 crafting - Don't know why, but it just feels like the right thing to do.

50 runecrafting - We all want to play GoP right?

45 dungeonerring - Look at the first one, you'll understand. Also, skill lamps are my best friends :P

Completed

The goals probably won't be completed in that order, but that is the order they popped into my mind.

[spoiler=Stats]StatsAprilSecond-1.jpg?t=1333939665

[spoiler=Progress]Firemaking

39 40 41

Cooking

Today, I started cooking for a bit, maybe 1 and a half hours. Not quite done with that time but I have gained 1 firemaking level and have a bit over 100k xp til 96 cooking. If it all goes well I shall have 96 cooking by the end of tomorrow if I go on, and probably a firemaking level or two.

Firemaking40.jpg?t=1334019159

Firemaking41-1.jpg

Gained 2 firemaking levels while on, uploaded both photos because I want a complete log of levels for this blog.

Something like 300k xp cooking today, and I wasn't even on for long.

99 mining will eat away at your soul but it is an admirable goal. Seems like you're soldiering on with cooking :thumbup:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Yeah, haven't had time over the past 2 days as I have these three days, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday almost booked solid between school , track, and other activities.

Yeah, haven't had time over the past 2 days as I have these three days, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday almost booked solid between school , track, and other activities.

• 4 weeks later...