Torstols still good?

BBK

Are torstols still the best herb to farm or are the seeds too expensive to be worth it, I averaged about 9 herbs per patch and with prices atm that would only make me about <100k per run which isn't as much as I remember it, i have juju pots but not remote farm, is it worth the time/effort to get or is there a more profitable herb I could be growing?

Bbk.png

Dependent on prices the best herb to farm fluctuates between torstol and snapdragon.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Snapdragon profit took a small dip lately so torstols are the best at the moment.

With jujus, greater greenfingers and remote farm torstols are a bit over 200k profit a run, while snapdragons are at only ~180k a run now.

Spreadsheet with Lord Paul's and my data. He does the torstols, I do the snapdragons. :P (I am doing snapdragons without remote farm)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Thanks for the answers, how long would remote farm take to get and is it worth it? I haven't played much since auras, what does greater greenfingers do? I don't have enough loyalty points yet anyway

Bbk.png

Thanks for the answers, how long would remote farm take to get and is it worth it? I haven't played much since auras, what does greater greenfingers do? I don't have enough loyalty points yet anyway

It will be quite time-consuming to obtain, but it will allow you to check the status of all farm patches (whether they are healthy, diseased, fully grown or dead). Any diseased patches can be cured through the spell and eliminates the requirement of you constantly travel to each individual patch to see if they are diseased or not, especially if you have expensive seeds planted (herbs). It's only useful to herb patches as you can pay nearby farmers to protect other patches (trees, fruit trees, etc.).

It will take 16.5 hours to obtain the spell at livid farm. You'll need access to the Lunar Spellbook, so Lunar Diplomacy will need to be completed. You'll also need 70 Magic, 60 Agility, 61 Crafting, 60 Farming and 60 Construction. Remember you'll need to consider the cost of runes which are required for the spells.

Greenfingers simply increase the chances of your harvest. from 3% at tier 1, 5% tier 2 (Greater), 7% tier 3 (Master) and 10% at tier 4 (Supreme). The first two tiers will cost a total of 26,000 Loyalty points.

Greenfingers is more effective with torstol than with other herbs because the marginal value of an additional herb is higher. So the more tiers of Greenfingers you have, the more likely torstol is to be better than snapdragon.

Snapdragon profit took a small dip lately so torstols are the best at the moment.

With jujus, greater greenfingers and remote farm torstols are a bit over 200k profit a run, while snapdragons are at only ~180k a run now.

Spreadsheet with Lord Paul's and my data. He does the torstols, I do the snapdragons. :P (I am doing snapdragons without remote farm)

:thumbdown: That one sucks lol.. the format is terrible, and it's not exactly intended for that purpose. This is more designed for OP's purpose.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475