The Largest Contributor Wins!

sees_all1

I'll talk about why I think the anime art style took hold in Japan.

Blah blah blah Meiji Restoration blah blah blah Western influence blah blah blah glorification of American body types blah blah blah overcompensation for ethnic homogeneousness blah blah blah BLUE HAIR

TNPW be disgusted at my repeated integration of anime into completely unrelated arguments, and come up with a new tangential topic.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Lol

TNPW go watch Adventure Time, then talk about your favourite episode/character/musical number.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Favourite episode: I Remember You. DEM FEELS. But seriously, made me sad and happy and sad and intrigued to the back story of everything.

Favourite character: Beemo. Forever and ever.

Musical number: The song from the aforementioned episode. Obvious reasons.

TNPW post a ten word essay on why Dax is the best.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Dax is the best because of this ten word essay.

TNPW describe their most hated video game.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

A quick look over at my PS2 games gives me Mercenaries 2. Was so excited for this game, I played a demo of the first and was so happy I could find the second. Chucked it in and played it for a while before not being able to finish any missions. They were ridiculously hard for me for some reason. I've hated it ever since, though I could probably get through those missions and enjoy the game nowadays.

TNPW described their most loved video game.

#rpgformod

Huh... That's a hard one.

It was my childhood. I only ever got to play Chapter One, because it was what my Dad had from when he had bought it a few years before, but I loved it. I knew those levels in and out, Tyrian to Deliani. And damn if I wasn't good at them.

Then, unfortunately, the computer with the game on it broke. And it was gone forever, so I thought.

Almost a decade later, I looked some stuff up online, trying to buy a new copy, but couldn't find anything. Then... I stumbled upon a Tyrian fansite, offering the ENTIRE game for free, including the unpublished Chapter Five. It turned out that the company had gone bankrupt and disbanded, and one of the game's musicians was the last one out of the building. After a week of searching, he finally found the backup final version of the game that never had a chance to be released.

Out of the goodness of his heart, he posted it online as freeware. And it's still good.

Aaaand that's my story for the day.

TNPW indulge in nostalgia, and optionally also play some Tyrian for themselves.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

One day rule.

Oh, boy, a lot of you make such difficult requests. And people said I was the one who put difficult requests. Hypocrite, much?

Anyway, I think this thread would be more active if the requests were more reasonable. And more fun as well. I sure am not having fun not being able to reply much.

The next poster will respond to everything I said in this post. I don't care if you agree or not, not respond.

You could just... You know, reply to mine... It's not hard in the least, you just had to reminisce about times of old. Something like 'I remember how fun the early pokemans were' would've done fine. Just because there's a one day minimum to ignore a request doesn't mean you HAVE to ignore it.

TNPW listen to at least one of

, and react. It's probably best if you choose the scary ones, not the fanfiction ones.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I listened to the first one. It went on for too long and I didn't want to listen to the guy's voice so I just read it.

TNPW get a new song stuck in my head, so I can hum it all day tomorrow at work.

#rpgformod

Perhaps, we'll see.

Last TV show I watched was Supernatural. I'm most of the way through the fourth season, I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would. There are some bits that are annoying me, Sam, mostly, but I'm enjoying it thoroughly.

TNPW suggest a TV show for me to watch. If you tell me one I've already seen, I'll be in your bed next time you sleep. And I'll hog the blankets.

#rpgformod

"We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that works." - Douglas Adams

Like-minded.

TNPW post a song that feels like summer to them.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Used to be on some sort of ad on TV, can't remember what, but it was always on during the Summer. And so that is my pick.

TNPW name my next Pokemon I acquire in my Nuzlocke run. Whatever it is, as long as the name fits, I will name it. And post pics for proof.

#rpgformod

You never said which version you're playing. But my guesses are Abra (FR/LG), Taillow (R/S/E), Golbat (HG/SS), Staravia, or Petilil/Contonee

TNPW explain what their favorite character archetype is in stories and why.

Action girl protagonists. For some reason, I find it much more entertaining when women are shown kicking ass, instead of standing on the sidelines to cheer for some strong masculine lead.

Especially Vin from Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn. In fact, she's probably the reason I fell in love with the archetype. She's just so awesome.

TNPW explain why they do/don't like a given form of media. Books, movies, live action, animation, any category you like/dislike.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Comic books. They look too thin for my tastes and don't carry a rich story like manga. It may have to do with how I think most comic book works never stick their stories and get ballsy.

TNPW say what immoral thing they would like to try.

I'd eat a baconator in front of a vegetarian.

TNPW also do some ludicrous stuff.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I'm going with songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qN72LEQnaU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk

TNPW let me know what I missed.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

You are 36.1% Good.

You are 10.3% Lawful.

Alignment: Neutral Good.

That took forever.

TNPW the funniest YouTube video they've ever seen.

#rpgformod