date bug?

bigsword33

i've noticed this since the new quest came out. everyday i would go to bert and ask him to bring me sand. he would. but after the new quest came out, i've had problems changing slayer assingments, and probs asking him for sand. last time, i waited around 40 hours until he would let me get my sand. also i had an assingment of 162 crawling hands, and wanted to change it. i went to the guy in buthrope, and all he says is 'you are already hunting something'

anyone get this too? i think it's becuase of the time diffrence, and if your on for like 3 hours, and it passes midnight there, your server thinks you were on the whole day, and makes the 2 days 1 :roll:

yes i had also a slayer assigment my first and i geeted in fro mthe guy in burthorpe, and i getted dogs, but dogs where a little bit diificult, because the lowest is 44 and my combat is only 34 so i asked for a change but he said that i was already hunting something

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

yes i had also a slayer assigment my first and i geeted in fro mthe guy in burthorpe, and i getted dogs, but dogs where a little bit diificult, because the lowest is 44 and my combat is only 34 so i asked for a change but he said that i was already hunting something

hally them at ardrougne

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Easy: Raise your combat level :? It's not that hard...

yes, i ge tthe timezone thing, but 3 days? it cut me down on about 250 buckets of sand!

and thanks for the slayer bug explanation. but, once i got goblins from edgy, and i could change it so.........

no you couldnt, you are mistaken. Im guessing you may be exagerating on the time span and think it probably works with a 24 hour timer not real-time, try that?

tipitsigkk0.jpg