TMHT Event: Clan Wars and Coinshare Corp!

tmht-banner.png

SAFE Clan Wars & Corporeal Beast

A chance to prove yourself in clan wars, then a Corporeal Beast massacre!

Time and Date

• Date: 28th April 2012
    Time: 7pm BST (Uk)
    Other Time Zones:

• CET (Central European Time): 8PM
  • ACT (Australia Central Time): 7AM Next day
  • PST (US & Canada Pacific Standard Time): 11AM
  • MST (US & Canada Mountain Standard Time): 12PM (Midday)
  • CST (US & Canada Central Standard Time): 1PM
  • EST (US & Canada Eastern Standard Time): 2pm

red_1335636000.png

Server and Location

• We will meet on world 119 at the Gamers Grotto Clan wars area, where we shall proceed to battle! :twss:
    The Corporeal Beast world will be decided after Clan Wars.

The Boss

• We will start at Clan Wars, and once the rounds are over, we will head off to the Corporeal Beast's lair, where we can hopefully get some sigils!

Friend Chat

• For this event, you have a choice of teams, you can be in Either "Ambler3" or "Meredith" for the clan wars, the chat for Corporeal Beast will be decided at the time of the evet

Inventory & Equipment

• For Corp, any basic gear works, as long as you have a Zamorakian Spear and decent mage defense armour! For basics:
    Lz0KC.png
    Anywhere up to using Void for Damage output, or Ganodermic for Defense:
    eQLpA.png

Requirements

• For Clan Wars, there are no requirements, however armour, food, weapons and potions are reccomended! You must have finished the Summer's End quest to access the Corporeal Beast, and at least level 80 attack/ strength are helpful, with higher being even better!

We will meet at the Clan Wars Section of the Gamers Grotto, where we will gear up and prepare for battle! Pick your team, and join the friend's chat related to it!

(Please note: If the teams are too unbalanced we may have to tell some people to switch teams, though it should be even!)

We will have a few rounds of Clan Wars, then proceed to the Corporeal Beast! Basic Strategy will apply here, and further details on basic strategy can be found here If you are unsure of what to bring, feel free to post on this thread, or PM a leader!

The Two chats for clan wars are: "Ambler3" And "Meredith"

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

gosh you couldn't have planned this better for me, i just did summer's end recently and have been planning on trying corp with a large squad, so that's perfect!

and with clan wars i know in the original thread i posted "i call the ambler squad" but seeing that im not too high level i'll try to be a tie-breaker.

oh and one question, i know i should bring extreme attacks/strengths/defenses but i should have extreme magic's around then, would they help with magic defence, or the the boosted level only apply to offense and the defense of magic is just your base-level?

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

I think the way magic defence works is that it's based off your magic level, but you will be protecting mage at the corp anyway so it shouldn't really make that much of a difference! :mrgreen:

If you somehow manage to get them by the weekend, overloads will be your greatest friend at the corp beast, that way you'll have it all covered :P

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

hmmmm..... i actually might be able to pull off ovl's... if i were to get 91 (which i think i can afford) and use spicy stews... i know that stews are a pain in the (explicit) but i know for a fact i can't afford 96 :P

and thaks for the heads up with extreme mage/base level :mrgreen:

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

Mage defense is 2/3 magic and 1/3 defense.

Join Team Meredith btw

i don't mind being a tiebreaker, and i feel kinda awkward picking favorites :P

and that only applies to base level correct?

oh and sorry about the questions but does the bgs/stat warhammer spec apply to everyone fight the corp, or does the 30% defense loss only apply to the person who did the spec? if so i could bring spec restores and and try to get as many specs in as possible for a faster killcount

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

I'm stuck for gear choices for the war... Thinking Virtus, Arcane, Miasmic Staff, or Gano, Ely, Mias staff. :-k

Should be fun either way! :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

I'm stuck for gear choices for the war... Thinking Virtus, Arcane, Misamaic Staff, or Gano, Ely, Misa staff. :-k

Should be fun either way! :thumbsup:

so your choices are ownage vs ownage? tough choice *snickers*

oh and i think you should clearify the safe aspect of it just incase, i don't want anyone to expect to lose their hard-earned items by mistake, nobody but the lurers will like that :mad:

im sure some lurers will be waiting there to say follow to red-portal for tipit event war!

[edit] and yes dhazhar, we all know that "nobody is safe when you are there" :P

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

Fair point, editing that in. :P

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I actually wonder how biased the teams will be... I really hope we don't have to start tellin people to move chats. :/

What gear will you be using Mere? I want to know how best to defeat you. ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Twighlight references? *stabs with a stake*

NOT HERE! NEVER HERE!

I'm also in your sig. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I actually wonder how biased the teams will be... I really hope we don't have to start tellin people to move chats. :/

What gear will you be using Mere? I want to know how best to defeat you. ;)

Probably iron with a mystic switch.

Dang. I'll have to work hard to try and get steel before the war then. ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

A win and beers all round. That's my bid. ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I have a work-related thingy to go to Saturday morning, so I may not make it to the Clan Wars part, but I hope to at least join you guys at Corp. I'll pop in as soon as I can. Everyone cross your fingers, toes, and eyes and hope for a sigil :thumbsup:

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

I have a work-related thingy to go to Saturday morning, so I may not make it to the Clan Wars part, but I hope to at least join you guys at Corp. I'll pop in as soon as I can. Everyone cross your fingers, toes, and eyes and hope for a sigil :thumbsup:

If I'm there, not a chance! :P

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

[hide=Gl Mere. I can take on your team solo now.]

dj8tb.png

[/hide]

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]