Cryptic Clue Fest 2012

Kaida23

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i have all the items except for the one at Falador. Can't think of any item-spawns there.

Spade maybe as there is a dig dot

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I think i have all the items except for the one at Falador. Can't think of any item-spawns there.

I can think of two: there's a bronze pick that spawns in the building below the entrance to the Mining Guild, and a spade (I think?) in the building east of the furnace.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Partial solution from RSOF:

there are four items that correspond to the black dots on the map

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Ah that make sense now!

[hide]

dig - the spade spawn in fally

tearful - rimmington onion field

muddy - earth rune spawn north of GE

handy - glove spawn in lumby (?)

[/hide]

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Day 4 Clue

[hide]day4clue.png[/hide]

[hide]

Ali In al-kharid I'd guess[/hide]

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Day 4 Clue

[hide]day4clue.png[/hide]

[hide]

Ali In al-kharid I'd guess[/hide]

I thought the same thing. Is it confirmed?

If no-one beats me to it I'll check once bloody dcs let me get done.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Ahh that was my 2nd guess, 'barter' just de me think Ali thou

Plv6Dz6.jpg

First post has been updated. :)

@Kaida

[hide]You put Earth Talisman instead of Earth rune in the answers

Also typo in Falador lol[/hide]

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Corrected. Thanks.

That's what I get for trying to stay on top of this while attempting to do online training for work at the same time. :lol:

I'm wondering what they are going to do with the next 2 days to keep up the UK theme.

Cockney Rhyming slang, Sherlock 'Hulmes' Holmes and London Underground, wonder what could be next.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I'd hope they come up with something good...running around looking for item spawns is not exactly what I consider a good riddle...especially because I'm still F2P and I'm constantly out of run energy -.-

But you didn't have to run around and look for anything, as long as you knew of item spawns and worked out where the black dots fell on the world map you can put 2 and 2 together.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I'd hope they come up with something good...running around looking for item spawns is not exactly what I consider a good riddle...especially because I'm still F2P and I'm constantly out of run energy -.-

Lodestone teleports are your friend. :wink: Besides, you could always just buy everything from the G.E. instead of running all around. Nothing says you have to get the items from those specific places.