I guess no really DOES ever quit RS...

Just as the title says.. I guess no one ever does fully quit RS... with exams looming in a months time I thought to myself.. "What better time to get back into RS!". Be interested to see who all still plays.

Oh well, I'm back :)

Hunter

rawr7zv.gif

Thanks to Goldwolflord, megadedhed, willmcdermot, Biabf, jak722, born2die, Mediumwell, xxxShade, Random, speedofsound, edtheripper, and Alduron for the awesome sig

Quitting for the week

fixed :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Nobody likes a quitter. :P Welcome back. :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

It's true. I got 70 Range the other day, for no real reason. And it was fun and boring simultaneously.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I just recovered an account I had created 5-6 years ago so that I could start a F2P pure.

Had to do that because Jagex forces us to accept the 14 days free membership trial, and when we accept it, there's no way around it as it automatically logs you into a Member's world at Burthorpe.

So I recovered that account that was still Lv. 6 Combat, it had Training Sword and Training Shield all this time :thumbsup:

Cheers fellas :) Always great to see familiar faces once again.. just getting back into the groove atm.. soo many changes.. and Pingouin, nice find! need to find my f2p pure too.. now if only I could remember my password...

Hunter

rawr7zv.gif

Thanks to Goldwolflord, megadedhed, willmcdermot, Biabf, jak722, born2die, Mediumwell, xxxShade, Random, speedofsound, edtheripper, and Alduron for the awesome sig

Hey btw, quick question.. whats the 'official' clan chat now? and by official I'm assuming its still unofficial..

Hunter

rawr7zv.gif

Serpent Eye. Shyla and ForsakenMage no longer host the unofficial HYT chat.

Codguy also hosts Fsc, though I haven't seen him on in a bit.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Cheers fellas :) Always great to see familiar faces once again.. just getting back into the groove atm.. soo many changes.. and Pingouin, nice find! need to find my f2p pure too.. now if only I could remember my password...

Hunter

Do an account recovery and include as much information as you can.