Quest points in dynamic signatures

Icy Acid

Tip.it's dynamic signatures use manual input for quest points. Would it be possible to add adventurer's log support for the signatures (The image would figure out qp from the adventurer's log instead of using the provided number if the log is public - otherwise it will use the normal input)?

Icy_Acid.png

Icy_Acid.png

Icy_Acid.png

Moved to Forum Updates and Suggestions, since you are suggesting a change to a part of the forums.

lord_paul.png

And hmmm, I thought the max used to be 999. I'll go poke a crewbie and mention the cap to them.

Your idea seems like a good one. I definitely would like to see this implemented. :thumbup:

Edit: Our avatars are quite similar, haha. Mine's the summoning hood though.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

I've fixed the quest point cap, should now be 334 :)

I imagine something like this is very possible, though I personally can't do it. I imagine another crewbean or admin will be able to have a go at it though \:D/

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png

Since when are dynamic signatures "part of the forum"?

You're right. It belongs in Website Discussion, and I'll move it there now. It was an honest mistake though since those signatures are easily mistaken as a forum feature since that's the only place you use them on.

...Or you could have just saved the snark and reported it since you cared enough to comment on it. :P But hey, to each his own and all that crap.

Moved to WD.

hzvjpwS.gif

I've fixed the quest point cap, should now be 334.

Thanks!

I imagine something like this is very possible, though I personally can't do it. I imagine another crewbean or admin will be able to have a go at it though \:D/

Icy_Acid.png

Icy_Acid.png

Icy_Acid.png

I talked to MageUK and he's hoping to do some major changes to the dynamic signatures, but we're not sure when. But this quest point/adventure log idea would be considered then... whenever then might be.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Since when are dynamic signatures "part of the forum"?

Was gone for a few days, so I'm only now just getting around to respond.

To be honest, I never even considered Website Discussion. If I had just scrolled down a bit more, I would have seen it.

And yes, I did chuckle when I read your post. :P

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

• 3 weeks later...

Just a thought on the side... I hope this would then happen once Jagex restores F2P to high scores. I always found it weird that our current QP couldn't be picked up on. :o

~D. V. "Something to look forward to, *if* everything goes right..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)