Mmk. No worries about getting it done in time for the session, though.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Score after the first session:

Jen: 1

Wades: 0

As revenge for the arrest of her friend Alice Weaver at the hands of the evil Wades, Jen pretends to be a high-class prostitute to gain entrance into Wades' city-house fortress and riddles him with bullets, before escaping his incompetent guards. Your move Wades. :)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Violence erupts in Nation's Captial

Reports of Violence in and around Regent's Park last week have been confirmed by police spokesman, Traybor Smith. "Our investigations have revealed a web of destruction, centered on the person of Lord Wades, who we believe Masterminded the destruction of Edwin Chadwick's Miasma Tower as part of an Anarchist's plot to spread fear and panic in the Capital." The police service itself was entangled in the web of intrigue as Lord Wades has developed intimate relations with the Metropolitan Police Service over the past decade. Two officers in particular Marcus Hail and Jeremiah Burk, of the Regent's Park branch have been arrested in connection with assaulting several members of the St Dunstan's Catholic Church, though have been cleared of the murder charge by one Alice Weaver, eyewitness and victim to the attacks of Lord Wade. The attack on the Catholic Church has started fresh protests in Ireland and on the Continent, weakening Britain's prestige and prompting outrage at home, with a firebombing of Lord Wade's city house, and the death of his servants. Some say if he had not been killed by a mysterious lone gunman on the night in question, then he would have been lynched in the days that followed. The long term consequences of the actions taken today have yet to be fully appreciated, but it has already damaged the position of the House of Lords and of the Metropolitan Police.

Lord Wade's estate has fallen to his Brother, Lord Howe.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Oooh, sounds like I missed out on something fun.. Mm. More wounds for me to heal, then..

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Someone needs to give me my last two aspects... I think I presented a good base to build on during the session. :D

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Channel is up, we will be starting in approximately two hours.

Everyone, apart from Oscar (Ico, who may choose to start at the Hospital) and Lord Howe (Nef, who can either start at the cemetary or his stately home), is starting in Weaver's basement to discuss developments. If you would prefer to meet somewhere else please post.

Also make sure you have your sheet up and together by the session as I will be giving out XP throughout. Naturally if you have made any changes since you last posting please let me know.

What do I still need to do for my character, Arch? I believe his sheet is..

[hide=Grant Solace]

Name: Grant Solace

Magic: Healing Magic

Skills:

Healing Magic 1.0

General Practitioner 10.0

Surgery 5.0

Knives 5.0

Herbalism 3.0

Diagnosing 3.0

Hero Armor 3.0

Reading 2.2

Writing 2.0

Persuasion 2.0

Running 2.0

Cooking 1.0

Sewing 1.0

Mathematics 1.0

Historic Knowledge 1.0

Diplomacy 1.0

Perception: .2

Description: A tall, fair skinned man with black hair, pale blue eyes and wearing ordinary, if a bit worn, clothing. Has a lot of knives on him.

Aspects:

Obsessive Healer (No matter the situation, your instincts scream for you to heal, not harm. No matter the patient and no matter the cost, healing is your top priority.)

Steadfast ( Many hours in offices where screams and pain in the name of healing have lead you to develop a calm demeanor, allowing you to think in stressful situations but a little slowly.)

Prepared (Your travels taught you many things, the most important of which was that you had to be ready for anything. Few other men have the skill to live up to it)

Renowned (Your skills have earned you quite a reputation. Expect a warm welcome in many places, don't expect to be able to keep a low profile)

Rising Star:

Your papers are well read and you find yourself addicted to that fame. This greatness has, at times, lead to into morally dubious situations...Treating Hypocondriacs with surgery, experimental drug testing, and the like. Each time you reconcile it as imperative for the 'greater good', whether that is just a euphamism for your next paper, or whether you truely believe that 'Just one more experiment' might reveal that much needed knowledge, is unclear, but sooner or later you luck will run out.

Backstory: As a young child, Grant was teased for his unusually apt name, as he had decided from a young age to become the best doctor anyone could ever be. His skills with memorizing herbs taught in classes and his level-headed approach to learning stood him well during his school years, however his family thought him to be a little bit slow. As he progressed through the years, he focused more and more on being a doctor, enchanted with the idea of healing people and making them feel better after being hurt. His siblings, all deciding to go on different paths, came to him when they needed to be patched up from a fight and they didn't want their mother or father knowing about it, which gained him much skill and the habit of asking, discretely, if they needed any help. After leaving his school with flying colors, Grant left to be apprenticed to a doctor to learn whatever he could to improve his skills.Shortly after his apprenticeship ended, Grant started his own clinic. His experience with discretion resulted in a reputation among criminals as a doctor who would not ask too many questions. He soon realized that his actions caused many of the injuries that he had to treat, and out of disgust he closed his clinic and left London.

His travels taught him that there were many more medical techniques than he was unfamiliar with and his skills improved quickly as he filtered the most effective techniques and medicines into his arsenal, staying in one location just long enough to treat the sick once he finished learning. Satisfied with his work, he returned to London to reopen his clinic.

[/hide]

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Just need to add my aspect for your character (Thinking up now, I don't think you missed it).

Rising Star:

Your papers are well read and you find yourself addicted to that fame. This greatness has, at times, lead to into morally dubious situations...Treating Hypocondriacs with surgery, experimental drug testing, and the like. Each time you reconcile it as imperative for the 'greater good', whether that is just a euphamism for your next paper, or whether you truely believe that 'Just one more experiment' might reveal that much needed knowledge, is unclear, but sooner or later you luck will run out.

Oh and you might want to switch Herbalism and Knives over in the list, for neatness =P

Fine. And you had to give me that skill didn't you. Heheheh. Updated sheet is on the upper post.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Well my computer froze soon after I joined the session, and now I can't get back onto the Live Chat. Oh well..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

My idea:

In the wake of the spillway explosion, parts of London were inundated by flooding as water poured into the sewers from the river Thames. When things looked to be resolved though, the structure of the entire spillway collapsed, sending millions of gallons of water into the already flooded sewers. Essentially all of London's streets are underwater by a few feet. The mysterious rumors of sewer monsters prove correct, as all manner of creatures pour out of the sewers. To their credit, London's brave police force attempt to drive them back, but most perish and government authority collapses. As the flood waters retreat, the monsters are forced back into the sewers, but the damage is done.

Within the power vacuum, many factions emerge to try and gain power. Among them, the various ethnic groups, the remnants of the London police force, wealthy nobles, criminal syndicates, and others vie for power.

Gameplay Changes:

Essentially, the setting is the main change, but since the law is only one of many factions now, disobeying the law would not be cause for permadeath. Instead, it is more about being true to your character that is the check to being ridiculous.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Information:

IZfjl.jpg

The City of London has been divided into two halves due to the recent spate of high crime (Lord Wades and Howes...and the Flooding of London Docks (also caused by Howes)). In the West (<-) the police presence has become so high that breaking the law is [as hard as before], whereas in the East (->) the police presence has deteriorated. Historically the East and West division has always existed in London (and in game) but now there is an increased polarisation.

In the West there are Art, Culture and the rule of Law, in the East there is Gang Rule, Illegality and a limited police presence.

The upshot is that if you commit a crime in the East then you are unlikely to be arrested (and therefore probably won't be skulled). Fire bombing police stations, blowing up streets, and other Mass Violence will still get you skulled though.

The blue part is the area that was flooded and is somewhat hazardous to enter, due to unconfirmed reports of "A breakdown in the Natural Order." Explore at your own peril (You cannot get skulled in this area).

What is the blue?

Sorry, edited it in earlier but silly thing didn't post. It is there now.

The blue part is the area that was flooded and is somewhat hazardous to enter, due to unconfirmed reports of "A breakdown in the Natural Order." Explore at your own peril (You cannot get skulled in this area).

Thanks for the session, was fun.

+30 points (Completed Gang Warfare)

-1.1 (Ars Magnetica 2.0)

-2.1 (Ars Magnetica 3.0)

-10.1 (Luck 11.0)

-15.0 (Bought Freelancer Rescue Mission)

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Ok, so on request of Nex the session is cancelled. Not just Nex, I have to leave one and a half hours into the session to attend a fire saftey talk.

Sorry guys, first I heard of it was about 2 hours ago.

I DIDN'T REQUEST ANY SUCH THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

But okay.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Hopefully everyone is ready for the session, it should be starting in 7 ish hours time. =)

I won't be around until about 6 hours time (though will be logged on to the computer).

Also purely 'What do people think' of just going back to the Dungeoneering 'Lets Arbitrate' System?