Your Favorite Outfits?

R_2_H

One of the great things about RSC was the outfits. They just looked so much better than RS2. I remember being a noob in 2003 and walking around Varrock Castle, seeing people in full black with santa hats or party hats. Black armor was one of the best looking armors if not the best, you could be lvl 80 or 100 and wear it (and a rare hat) and no one would make a negative comment. Also, it just looked wicked with a R2H. :)

There was just so much more room for style in classic, especially in the wildy. A level 40 pker with 1 defence would not bother wearing iron armor, 1) because R2H cuts through it like butter, 2) because it used inventory space better used for lobs... and it just doesn't look as good as wearing no armor. Or a pink skirt. Those were beast. Especially if you had a beard. 8-) Monks and druid robes were also great.

It's been years since I played (obviously) so I forget the other popular outfits. What were yours?

The ULTIMATE Runescape weapon

Matching the Halloween Masks looked cool back when they only covered the front of your face. I used to wear the blue mask with rune armor.

Leather armor looked decent too back in RSC; kind of had a toned vest look to it.

Archaic_Jay.png

Active since June 4th, 2001. PM me anytime in-game!

The Old Nite - R.I.P. The nicest player I've ever known; it isn't the same without you.

• 2 years later...

Infinity Ethereal Ftw

This is the RSC forum though, so although it does look awesome, the outfit does not exist there in Classic ;).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Infinity Ethereal Ftw

This is the RSC forum though, so although it does look awesome, the outfit does not exist there in Classic ;).

Oops, my mistake :(

On a serious note, my favorite classic outfit was full steel

• 2 weeks later...

full black with r2h on a female char.

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...