Trying to contact a player

disturbed4real

I am trying to get in contact with a player that goes by the name of Ma Cypress.

I left rs about 6 years ago, and have been trying to get in contact with players who i used to play with. But it being such a long time away from the game Ma cypress removed me from her friends list because i vowed to never play this game again( or something like that).

But here are a list of things that i have triend.

I have attempted to join their FC, they are not in a clan, and they have their log in to show only to friends i am guessing.

I was just hoping that some1 from here might know who ma cypress is and can get into contact with them and have them send me a message or something long those lines.

Thanks for all the help

Hellthefight

If this is in the incorrect place i am sorry, or if this is not even allowed, i am sorry

Problem is with display name change update, she may not even go by the name ma cypress anymore, so searching for that account via fc, clans etc. would be redundant. That or she may not even play anymore. WIsh I could help you, hopefully someone on here knows her and can reunite you. May be a long shot but have you tried posting something like this on the RSOF?

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

only reason i am guessing that the name is still ma cypress is because she is still at the top of herblore hs... she is still on my friendslist, but i dont think i am still on hers, which is understandable for how long i was away from rs

Sounds more than likely that she's kept her original name then. Other than posting and waiting for replies on here and RSOF not much else I can recommend if she's taken you off her list and set private to friends.

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

i had a thread on rsof that they removed because according to the forum mod

Tranquility

Forum Mod

06-Nov-2012 18:37:39

Profile Highlight

Seeing as the forums aren't a messenger service you'll either have to hope you can find them some way in game, or understand that they've moved on thinking you left.

so with that in mind i will spend the next month or so that i paid for trying to get in touch with them and if i dont i guess its time to cancel my account again...

Ah ok, after a quick google search she was mentioned in a thread on zybez, like our tif sniping picture thread, maybe worth asking there if any of the regulars there still know her, mind you the thread in question was from 2007 so may lead to a dead end.

EDIT: this is the thread i'm on about http://www.google.co...3wWZ4jXvIbfeaXQ

Other than that she's mentioned briefly in a blog by a Merch Gwyar, via the same google search, maybe worth asking him.

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

They definitely still play http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=ma+cypress

Judging by the fact they've been firemaking a lot you could try world hopping at ge/daemonheim/any other places where a lot of people gather by a bank, it's a very longshot though.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

Try websites like Pipl.com and Lullar.com to find other ways to contact them, if you know any additional information (e.g. her emails, or maybe her first/last names since you seem like a close friend).

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I'll keep a look out in my RS travels to see if she pops up. If she does then I'll pass on the message that you've been looking for her :)

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

You could try finding out what clan she's in tho, I'm pretty sure there are ways to identify what clan a player is in. Given that you find that, all you gotta do is visit the clan chat in question and talk to her or leave the message.

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

To the O.P. -- Have you tried their Adventurer's Log? There's a chance that might give you some hints on where to look. :shades:

~D. V. "Tossing in a possibility..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

To the O.P. -- Have you tried their Adventurer's Log? There's a chance that might give you some hints on where to look. :shades:

~D. V. "Tossing in a possibility..." Devnull

According to her adventurer log she's not in a clan, and her last level up was woodcutting today

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

• 3 weeks later...