Tui's whimsical adventures

I really enjoy reading your adventures. But whatfor haven't you told us anything about your very first adventures? I would personally like to know more about you and your first adventures, which will give us readers an idea of how you've become the guy you are now. Additionally I'd like to let you know that you aren't the only one who is hated by those bloody furnaces. But I'm happy that I have reached the maximum level in Smithing, which has most likely eliminated the need of a furnace in the future.

See you around, Tui!

• Like 1

I live in the present, man. I just had a surgery, they disected my brain to learn about its superiority and cloning, it's making me a little out of it, I think what you want would be dgs history thread, that would be located on dungeonsweepers forum 2k13 (est). I wrote some stuff, about the history of me, and all relating to dg and the silly clan dgs, and it is supposedly a good read, it was a good write, but you can't even see it yet. I am not ignoring your request but I am actually. But I definitely have flashbacks alot, I will. I like to start them with "one time I was..." i think, this blog is my thinking process and I am bleeding so i should stop writing but i had one more thing to say, i am like this all the time when not dging in my mind, wow that was what i had to say? i basically just said that. oh well peace

P0lPXdo.png

Hello Tui,

I enjoyed reading about your progress thus far. Your achievements are very impressive. I remember when I did a large dungeon in less than fifteen minutes with you. :') Anway, you're bad at this game. I hope whoever planted that Belladona kills you because it would be hilarious! :)

70b0c3fc9b.png

I got in a fight with a random passerby, I need to mature up. I simply called him an idiot non-offensively and he made fun of my fire cape. I then proceeded to blow bubbles and drop giant rocks at him. Did you know: if you produce a red click (not incl "trade player" etc.) you will turn to face the direction of what you clicked once you stop moving, or immediately if you can't move due to emote or w/e. Anyway, the point of this is that you can lift the giant rock and then turn at the last second because usually they're like you're too late! Because they just passed by!

You can use this to sit against walls in obscure places without player's help. If there are no red clicks nearby, simply drop a useless item, attempting to pick it up will make the red click.

Ucpzq.png

I have used this ability to get a new hat. The flamer had called my old purple hat stupid, so I saw it as a necessary fashion change. I would also like to let you acquaint one of my many pets, this one named silver rectangle key, I do not know why, it seemed like a fitting name. I do not know if I have the power to name all 16 of my stalkers.

P0lPXdo.png

GvMZE.png

I bravely felled m'ogres until I received my yellow slippers, I will use these for walking awkward like a penguin, speaking of which I have decided to name my pengie motipengie because of the symbolic motivation I feel. I also expect more operations under water is always a good test of my abilities.

Someone also mysteriously bound me primal gauntlets among other things, I have been hacked. I will need to recoop my gains by dungeoneering. They did not steal anything but they might've used overload/prayer renewal (1)s I am not sure because I do not count, I know I have around 800 of each.

I also found a bind setup outside of dungeoneering that is ok but some people pay for real sprites and I cannot compete.

eMnRq.png

I am wearing a blood amulet but it is hard to see, it is actually a slayer amulet. I have my hex in my inventory, please excuse my 80 attack.

I shall be using my yellow slippers on the red path of blood to kansas. Be afraid.

P0lPXdo.png

Are you holed up in your room grinding all day? Can't find a fun challenge? Then try, ultra dg! by Tuicide industries.

0d7mU.png

"Pokemon ice puzzles from hell" - NY TIMES.

"PRAY WOLF" - Lemar

But Tui, where can I find ultra dg? Don't worry son, it's easy, simply stop by your local citadel, enter dgs, and voila, our store is located in the southeast of the mall!

But Tui, what if I'm not in the best clan dgs? Don't worry son, you can still attempt it, simply beg a dgser to initiate the battlefield!

What about the cost? It is absolutely free with your lifetime subscription to Tuicide magazines.

By attempting this challenge you agree to our terms of service. We are not liable for injury or death of any kind.

P0lPXdo.png

Reserved for time machine usage.

On that note, who else keeps this in their pocket at all times? I do obviously, which is why I am asking

http://www.topatoco....ategory_Code=QW

T-rex is one of my few idols. I haven't met him yet and I live in toronto, I need to work on that.

Since we're on the subject I will cheat and quote to continue my interactive novel to make you feel like your opinion matters.

A wizard has turned you into a whale.

Is this awesome?

Yes

No

P0lPXdo.png

Luckily the perspective of this story is not you, so you being a whale does not affect the story at all. If you die though, you can't read the story. Which does affect the story. The story also has the power to kill you, that is how compelling my stories are.

Click here to live.

P0lPXdo.png

The volcano erupts getting the bubbly baking soda & vinegar mix everywhere, which causes you to go into anaphylactic shock and thus unprotected by the sudden onslaught of boars which tackle you off the cliff, into your death. Game over.

P0lPXdo.png

This would be the 43rd page if you decided to print each post as a page. In fact, you could dramatically change any interactive novel by simply rearranging or changing the amount of pages! And endless amount of possibilities await you.

Am I the only one who prints up random scaper's blogs and builds shrines to them?

Actually on that note someone once made an art project with TUI written upside down on it and sent me it, I would show you but I do not know where it is. I'm sure others have shrines in my name they are just too shy.

P0lPXdo.png

My brain is an antelope and there's orange in your pyjamas for Tuesday.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

this one time I occulted to get the occult record.. as seen here somewhere, the random clips are amusing I watch them when training my afk skill

110124212608.png

that was a flashback and on the news of a more recent flashback i interactively edited the reserved posts. no one likes reserved posts anyway so good riddence. i only like them if they are but a fleeting dream.

P0lPXdo.png

I further tested my slippers out by getting myself a baby pet crab

BZVQ1.png

I managed to swim past the giant black fish and angry mogres undetected and trick norg into giving me a crab. There were no traps awaiting me but the security was tight, luckily I have completed rogue's den dozens of times.

I was unable to see much down there and unfortunately the crab I stole turned out to be rather diseased. He seems to have mold growing on him but I will love him all the same. I think I'll call him sebastian.

6kVfh.jpg

He also might have brain problems: he doesn't act as my conscience, and he is unable to sing me ANY musical numbers. In fact, the only thing he CAN do is follow me and inform me he is. Was he my stalker? I certainly hope not as that would be anticlimatic.

Next stop is probably waddle island or experiments with occult activities.

• Like 1

P0lPXdo.png

Hello, Tui!

We, from the Cambridge Adventure Camping Trekking Hiking Company have decided to quit our contract with you.

The reason for this are your overpriced adventures, which has got our company almost to the bankrupt. Luckily we were able to discuss this problem with the EUACTG (European Union's Adventure Camping Trekking Group) in the Papue-New Guinea, and the only way they would donate us money was to quit your contract with us. We, by all respect, quit your contract and therefore you will have to find another company.

We all wish you the best of luck, and also hope that you'll have some nice adventures!

Yours sincerely,

Cambridge Adveture Camping Trekking Hiking Company.

Unfortunately due to lack of funding all adventures are cancelled until further notice.

If you would like it to continue, please spread the word to get it support, and confirm your lifetime subscription here.

©2012 Tuicide Industries

P0lPXdo.png

Actually on that note someone once made an art project with TUI written upside down on it and sent me it, I would show you but I do not know where it is. I'm sure others have shrines in my name they are just too shy.

A dedicated reader sent this in:

wVIbs.jpg

P0lPXdo.png