School shooting in CT on 14-12-2012

Kimberly

You don't see pro-gun people posting conspiracy theories everyday.

Except you do though, they're the paranoid ones who feel the need to keep armed because of the government/New World Order trying to take their guns away because they're scared of an uprising etc etc.

You don't see pro-gun people posting conspiracy theories everyday.

Except you do though, they're the paranoid ones who feel the need to keep armed because of the government/New World Order trying to take their guns away because they're scared of an uprising etc etc.

Ermmmm what? Again, a simple "they're prob fake" would be enough. Just find it curious to see stuff that normally belong to some conspiracy forum, on a guns site (which is extremely rare, being a gun owner myself and frequenting these sites, I don't recall them posting this kind of stuff). Jeez, calm down...

Sorry for not being up to date with the lastest tin foil gossip, sue me...

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

lol why are you telling me to calm down? I'm just refuting a point you made, you're the one saying "sue me" and sarcastically apologizing....

So you go around, tease people over some tin foil-alike pictures they posted that they clearly don't know much about (which is why they were asking in first place), then come up with some close minded response without even realizing I don't even live in the U.S., and then pretend to have nothing to do with the teasing... Ya, I think I'm done replying to you, blocked.

Uh, what? I wasn't making fun of you, I was mocking the shoddy conspiracy theorists in the pictures you posted just like Langzor was. You were the one in the first place who called them "tinfoil hat nuts." And even if you thought my response was close minded, I never implied anywhere that you lived in the US (which still has no relevance to the point at hand in the first place).

...sooo anyways....

So... a guy can't laugh in an interview? With the emotions someone would be going through in that moment, emotional confusion can happen. Either that, or a friend behind the camera is cheering him up. It means nothing.

The kid having the same dress before and after the shooting means nothing also. Can't a person wear the same dress to two separate occasions?

The only connection to some sort of hoax in the last one is the fathers of both Lanza and Holmes, however there are enough people testifying there that two key people not testifying due to grievances is irrelevant to the proceedings (if you could even get out of testifying because your son is convicted for mass murder). The fact that people believe that Weiyan Xia and Zhiwen Ma are somehow related to this case is ridiculous, and quite frankly looks like discrimination to me. They just look like two people that met in Swampscott, moved to Sandy Hook, then moved away together to get away from a place that has a very high risk to contain another shooting on the same scale, especially with some of the messages left behind by some "pranksters" about a repeat shooting. I don't understand how Phelps being "associated" has any relevance, either.

22031_s.gif

The kid having the same dress before and after the shooting means nothing also. Can't a person wear the same dress to two separate occasions?

Think the point of that picture is that she's one of the kids who died, and the guy from the video and the 2nd photo is her father. So ya, girl in same dress in her own memorial service? Maybe the family knew Obama before and the pic was from before the shooting, I don't know, again, I'm not into tin-foil gossip, so would like to know the background on these.

Are we certain that's the memorial service? Did Obama visit Connecticut any time in the past year? Baring in mind there's just been an election and photo opportunities with children go with the territory.

Are we certain that's the memorial service? Did Obama visit Connecticut any time in the past year? Baring in mind there's just been an election and photo opportunities with children go with the territory.

Maybe the family knew Obama before and the pic was from before the shooting, I don't know, again, I'm not into tin-foil gossip, so would like to know the background on these.

Edit: nvm that, it looks like he indeed took photos with the kids after the shooting http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/16/obama-newtown-victims_n_2313177.html

Well that girl sure does look A LOT like the one who died.