**UPDATE** Cabin Fever!

dragomir

tj, honey, i'll take as many 21k xp per 10 min. quest as jagex wants to throw at me. :P

Yes ok, but i think that programming time could be used to do something more interesting and useful for the gameplay. Easy exp is always welcome, yes, but that's not what i look for in a quest.

tj, honey, i'll take as many 21k xp per 10 min. quest as jagex wants to throw at me. :P

Yes ok, but i think that programming time could be used to do something more interesting and useful for the gameplay. Easy exp is always welcome, yes, but that's not what i look for in a quest.

true true, but i'm a n33b who needs guides. O, now that you mention it, I did this quest without a guide. Maybe it is too easy. 8) It was fun though and nice xp.

jfroggy

^^ what teejay said :lol:

btw , any progress :D

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

^^ what teejay said :lol:

btw , any progress :D

Sorry mate, university is killing me. This was the first time i turned on RS in the last week...and i'm now leaving these boards to be back on books. I'll probably have some time after the 13 :)

thats one of the easyest quests ever they explain everything like we are babys and if u still dont get it u can look it all up again

but the reward is pretty good.

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Bah the requirements on the main site lie...you need to do rum deal to start it and I refuse to lvl up farming lol

Why you refuse to level up farming? Yes it's suck and I know many people have 0xp for farming. But I also know some quests have good rewards that requirement include farming.

For people who whine over how reward is crap blah blah. I gonna said this reward is good. Free exp, new items, new places etc. Don't whine about it if you think this reward is useless. Most quests are not suck but it can enjoy yourself instead of training for hours. I usually enjoy to do quests when I'm bored. :roll:

Ez quest nice xp reward.

Nice clothes unlocked and also some cutlasses and a rapier but the are low stats and the weaps are non trade but can be high alched for:

Alch rewards

15360 rapier

1536 Lucky

624 harry

bunnysig110.png

mahlachi.png

mahlachi.png

Thank You Jagex, The New Bank system Is here!

Bah the requirements on the main site lie...you need to do rum deal to start it and I refuse to lvl up farming lol

Why you refuse to level up farming? Yes it's suck and I know many people have 0xp for farming. But I also know some quests have good rewards that requirement include farming.

Such as what rewards? Jagex are just ramming that bleeping Farming skill into every single quest just so people will train it more. Theres no need for that lvl 40 Farming requirement on Rum Deal, if people trained Farming then it'd probably be a level 15 requirement.

Why should anyone have to spend days waiting for some Potatoes to grow just so they can do a couple of 10min quests?

Personally I'm appauled with Jagex for constantly doing this, why does every new quest need Farming? Ever quest before Farming didn't need it, so why does every quest suddenly require you to be a skilled gardener?

What next, a quest that need level 50 Farming just so you can get some turnips to defeat a monster?

blazesigbq9.jpg