Grainy ... 2100 Total ... Questing?

After about 3.5 - 4 hours, WGS is finally done!! Such a pain in the arse, fun and interesting - roll on RotM.

28o0o.jpg

Also, 80 Slayer and almost 74 Thieving - 8k exp and I've got ALL levels for Quest Cape, and even closer to 80+. It's been a good day. The GF is at uni all day tomorrow so I think I'll do RotM. :)

Edit:

28ofl.jpg

Edit:

28p3w.jpg

So, been skilling and questing. 80 Fishing, Woodcutting (yay for Skoll boots), Thieving, Crafting obtained. Currently training con (boo -10m).

80 Firemaking banked, 80 Mining shouldn't take TOO long. Then just summoning left, hopefully using the reward from TWW.

Done about ~10 Quests since my last post, pics to come after 80 con!

So I got 80 con last night, and I've got back on RS just in time for TWW. However, I won't be doing it until I have completed the following quests so that I can unlock it's full rewards:

the giant dwarf

another slice of ham

land of the goblins

the chosen commander

in aid of the myreque

darkness of hollowvale

legacy of seergaze

branches of darkmeyer

the firemakers curse

With any luck I can get these completed today/tomorrow!

2c1sy.jpg

OH SNAP! Congrats with all those quest. Trying to do WGS myself but I need to knock out three quest. Good on ya bro!

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Thanks Polarbear!

Little update: powering my way through quests, and just 4 levels til base 80! Fire making and mining 78-80 which I plan to do before the weekend. Once I'm base 80 it's full steam ahead to quest cape, the only one I'm concerned about is BoE; we'll have to see.

I've done it ^^ I did TWW straight after release, was among the first to finish in HYT/EoE. Nonetheless, still need to finish a few more quests to unlock the full rewards.

Anyway yeah, busy day today what with band practice, yay for Blondie guitar riffs. Might be on soon to finish a couple more quests and possibly AFK some firemaking while I do uni psych work D:

~Edit: in-game name will be changing to Grainy tomorrow!! Can't wait XD

I'm still questing aswell! Some time soon should be 80+, Quest Cape and a 3rd 99!

Forgot how slow mining is, been doing coal at LRC... might leave mining until I've done the quest to access golden mining suit place *forgets name*

Little update: Hardly been on RS except for ports and daily spins. Got all my psych work in yesterday which means I've got a clear run without hand-ins for the next couple of weeks. So bar tomorrow (at a mates 21st party/night out) I should be active again. Not many quest now til cape, maybe just a few days. Also just 100k in mining and a couple of firemaking levels to 80+!

2hFJe.jpg

I like the firework around that rock. Looks like you had a party. :D

I also see your windows 8 and raise you a new hard drive

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

• 2 weeks later...

Locked on request.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...