Hint At Next Skill Release?

razzzzzza

It can be a skill as music, it has been surgested before this just could be a hint.

seriously, i dont see how it could be a skill, yes it could be a skill but honestly doubt it will.

how would music and stuff effect your daily runescape life? farming we were all like uhhh, but then herblore, and woodcutting and thats about it id say.

but maybe if they add music, they will add dancing as a skill, like agilitys cousin.

Yes, but Slayer allowed you to kill certain new monsters to get good drops. What is music going to allow you to do? As hard as I think, I can't come up with anything.

Lull monsters to sleep?

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

songs to help in battle maybe, kind of a group character, you can do songs to raise stats, help with prayer.....I can think of lots of uses for a music skill. Prayer dosnt exactly help with getting more stuff either, its a secondary skill in every sence of the word, but it dose help if you use that skill to temporarily increase main atributes, music could do this as well.

sig3gk6.png

Maybe a barding skill?

Like prayer but used on other people, you sing and they attack harder, become tougher etc.

It isn't that original in the realm of rpgs, so its unlikely, it also doen't fit well with the runescape theme.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png

i got a great idea

maybe you can use music to capture a monster to fight with you

amagine an abbysal demon following you round as a pet because hes tamed to fight with you

they cud call it "Taming" instead of music

The whole point of slayer is that other skills have something tied to the, mining and smithing, woodcutting and firemaking/fletching. with slayer it made lvling combat not as mindless as it used to be, it made it different and gave a chance to put in more exclusive and better weapons.

sig3gk6.png

i got a great idea

maybe you can use music to capture a monster to fight with you

amagine an abbysal demon following you round as a pet because hes tamed to fight with you

they cud call it "Taming" instead of music

And then we can just call Runescape, Pokemon! :oops:

Na, its not going to happen, everyone is looking so hard for hints at the next level, that we are getting crazier by the day.

manipofsarahs1gg5.png

Music would be well... lame as a skill in a supposedly action/rpg based game. I personally think there too many skills already, as lots of them just overlap. *cough*slayer*cough*

Thats funny you should say that... because Star Wars Galaxies is probably a far better MMPORPG then RS even and it has singing and dancing in it... plus a trading skill and all kinds of other "useless" skills.

And you wanna know the funny part? Music and dancing are pretty useful in the game and add to the role playing aspects of it. They give Dancing and Music buffs (buffs are temporary skill enhancements). And since dancers and musicians have to play in cantinas (or pubs in Runescape)... it makes for good scenery when doing some of the more repetitive skills (fletching, alching, and so on).

So to say that skill in itself is pointless, or anything of the sort, is down right foolish on anyone's part. If anything, it would liven up the already unpopulated pubs and make the game into more of a roleplaying game, which is what the game is, but seems to lack the most in.

Not saying that this skill will ever come out, but if it does... I wouldn't be surprised.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva