I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...

It's $20 for a private dance anywhere here.

My transactions for that night were:

• $21.75
  • $340.00
  • $12.26
  • $101.14
  • $20.00
  • $42.00
  • $42.50
  • $44.00
  • $21.75
Plus, I paid cash at The Keg. If I knew how to screenshot on a BlackBerry (never owned one until a couple weeks ago), I'd screenshot it. Lol.

look at all those treasure keys..

I mean computer parts

is that ur lady

what are you doing the ladies bathroom tbh

being stev

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

• 2 weeks later...

Started up on DGSweeper again today. Was planning out how it'll capture, how it'll locate the map, what it'll capture, etc. Should make for a fun side-project once I finish a few things on Tip.It. Hopefully it'll chew up some free time and keep me outta trouble. I can't decide which language to use.

On a different note, I believe I'll be getting my 90 day raise at work early. They gave me my 45 day evaluation 2 weeks early (I thought I was getting fired when they called me in). Said I was doing phenomenal and that all of my co-workers loved working with me. Also had one referral. :). So I've had co-workers that I had on days approach me at the end of my midnight shift and tell me that management has been asking them if they think I should be given my 90 benefits early. So, here's to hoping. I have an interview at the end of the week.

I also get my license this Tuesday. :). Buying a Buick Regal GS. Oddly enough,, my insurance quote was $150 a month less then I was expecting.

Aaand, of course, a selfie for Mish. <3.

[spoiler=Nudity.][spoiler=LolJK. Mish, you pervert.][spoiler=OK, kinda.]7hmPS.png

Tired, not sad. Just finished a very long shift and was asked to take a picture showing my hair cut. >.< Usually don't have it spiked up like that.

09144a99bb.png

Sounds great! I really hope you get them benefits :)!

EDIT: is that a wolf tattoo?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Just took my driver's test for my license. Oddly enough, I've never tried to parallel park before and I've been driving since I was 16 - am 25 now, for those who don't know. Nailed it on the first shot with the examiner. :). So, got my license. Now let's play some RS. :).

Did the test in the Ford E350:

7j2YF.png

^ If you didn't know what an E350 was.

• Like 1

09144a99bb.png

Feels like you're driving a luxury jet-liner. So spacious, very comfortable and just a gorgeous interior, and incredibly powerful. My ma was driving it and accidentally pushed a Mustang about a foot and a half while trying to park (don't ask)... None of us even noticed she hit it. But I love driving it. Took some getting used to, but I treat it like my big GoKart now (drifting/fish-tailing in the snow). :D.

09144a99bb.png

Hahaha, that is hilarious. I think last week when i had to drive a class to the city i hit a bike rack while backing up,didnt notice until i tried to openthe van door and it wouldnt open the whole way. Haha, didnt even scratch/dent/harm the van at all. They sure are tanks.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Just finished a project for Tip.It which will automatically turn all item links on a page to informative tooltips, making it so you don't have to leave the page you're on to see the item information:

7nr7t.png

The version that's live and being used now isn't what's in the picture. The picture will be live soon - it won't show stats if the item has none but is equipable:

7nrhs.png

RuneScape related - time to stream some TDs! Will be online streaming within the hour!

http://twitch.tv/stev_wicked

• Like 1

09144a99bb.png

Got limbs and claws so far - gave the limbs to Ambler. :).

If you're interested in seeing my brother, or watching Outlast, he'll be face-cam streaming it. I'll probably be passed out watching a movie on the cough behind him. Going drinking tonight - gotta prep!

09144a99bb.png

So I wanted to try HTML5 Tormented Demons. Turns out it responds very well with my Naga. Rarely misses switches, etc. So, I didn't bother to gear up - just went in what I stopped streaming in last night when JJ wanted to play Outlast on my PC. About 5 kills in:

7oUkw.png

09144a99bb.png