Closest fairy ring to...

Powerfrog

If you use Castle Wars -> Sawmill balloon then cut oak logs there to turn to planks, it comes to about 120 seconds for 27 oak planks, I believe (very conservative estimate). That's in comparison to about 20 seconds for 27 limestone bricks.

Both these assume infinite run energy, though, so it'd probably be closer to 150 seconds and 40 seconds for each method respectively. The limestone brick method is hurt more because in involves a bank run back with 27 bricks, whereas the most weight carried during the oak plank run is the few steps between the oak trees to the sawmill operator (probably 8-10 tiles), and then the run from the Castle Wars teleport to the bank chest (8~ tiles).

You also only use 3 build actions to get 24 oak planks' worth of XP, compared to 5 build actions to get 25 bricks' worth of XP - however, you notably teleport into the garden, rather than the kitchen, which is up to another 12 tiles away.

There's also the issue you have of world hopping on the limestone, which is like an extra 30 seconds or so every 2 minutes.

Limestone bricks at an average of 50gp each gives 2.5gp/xp, while oak planks at 250gp each gives 4.17gp/xp.

Someone crunch these numbers and tell me what it all means :s

....computing....

Result: I wasted any significant time saving choosing one method over another in trying to find out which was best.

On a serious note for training more than 40k xp, does a butler unnote limestone bricks?

LgEZt.png

That is all fine and dandy, but I'm not fancying getting 50 fm in order to make logs faster =\

DT req... Everyone should have 50 fm, asap tbh.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

That is all fine and dandy, but I'm not fancying getting 50 fm in order to make logs faster =\

Well you do need DT for the only super useful portal tele (canifis on normal spellbook) so yeah, lol.

Although realistically it'd be best to just kill green dragons and buy the planks straight up.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Well you do need DT for the only super useful portal tele (canifis on normal spellbook) so yeah, lol.

Although realistically it'd be best to just kill green dragons and buy the planks straight up.

No you need DT because ancients are super fun!

• Like 1

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

For those of you thinking about efficiency, here's a really simple guide:

In general, doing any activity that costs you money and gives zero exp is going to be inefficient.

Don't make your own planks or buy bricks. Make money some other way, and then spend it on oak planks.

What about WCing the oaks and making them into planks? That is what I have been doing

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum