Runes for tokkul

Wkw

they provide a discount on the fury though, so it increases your profit margins.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

But CAN you sell runes for tokkul? Someone on reddit said that you can't sell fires anymore. Only chaos and death

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

The option to sell runes was only removed sometime in 2009 though, should still be able to sell them all. Whether fire runes actually sell for tokkul, I'm not sure, but it should still be 1 tokkul/fire with gloves.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I think this method to get uncut onyx still works. Pretty sure death runes with karamja gloves are the best way to go, but I don't know prices at the moment off the top of my head so I'm not positive. Might want to look into a little more if you're planning on trying it. But yes you can stil sell runes to the shop I believe.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?