*-Yew Treess' Level 4 Pure F2p Skiller Blog-* *101 Dungeoneering*

Whoa!!! 90 Crafting.. that's amazing, well done Yew! Congratulations my friend.. Very well done indeed.

~ Zodiac's Gift of Armadyl ~

Thank youuuu! I'll keep the levels coming!

Impressed. Nothing else to say, apart from keep it up! :wink:

haha wow thank you! :)

Hello everyone, I hit another huge milestone. 95 Dungeoneering. I'm currently 2.8m xp from 98, I plan on buying 99 completely with tokens from 98. :)

Edit: I totally forgot that i've gotten 2 dg levels since my last update so here it is:

2v9b2f4.png

2n0mqp.png

I almost managed to get a Crafting level. I pulled an all nighter Sunday night and got 1.4m dg xp and over 400k Crafting xp so it was pretty successful. :)

64gplk.png

It's crazy to think i'm almost halfway to 99 Crafting and almost 99 Dg. Dungeoneering has been very quick I may even keep dging, i'm not sure yet. I've also hit a 15m cash stack which is nice. :P

• Like 1

You are just flying through DG! You must have a great team!

I don't even have a set team really, I just go with people I know are decent and won't get 5 minute smalls. Our stlye of dging is a lot different than other peoples. We run a 2cb 3sk team and can usually do floors 1-29 and 30-35 in just over 2 hours which is about 350kxp per run. If you ever need some dg levels, xp, or just want to check it out you should. 85flyingcat is the fc or Dg family is the cc. :)

3. More. Left. (kind of 2 because i'll have the tokens for 99 but yea.)

2ujm69g.png

Yesterday I got around 600k dg xp and 200k Crafting xp. I'm trying to get at least 200k Crafting xp per day at this point. Currently 419k until 92 Crafting, I should be getting that in the most 2 days. And finally after I finish dg, I'll be back focusing 100% on Crafting.

That's awesome! You should go for 120 dg, which is kinda pointless in FTP, but would still be really cool to see. Also, really sucks you can't get the capes for these, Crafting cape is pretty sexy. Keep going, you'll get there soon!

• Like 1

That's very true, I didn't think about the bragging rights. I'd be extremely impressed nonetheless. When do you think you'll get 99 dg? You also said you're gonna get 99 smithing next, correct? Because I think that if I have 60-80m by the time I finish 99 rc, I think I may go for 99 smithing...that's of course if I don't get 99 prayer. Who knows. Anyways, if you need anything, just PM me! :)

• Like 1

I think i'm going to get it over the weekend, I'll put it all over this thread so don't worry about that. :P I think i'm just going to finish off 99 Crafting, the profit i'm getting out of it is too good to stop. After 99 Crafting I plan on getting 70+ and whatever I want to do after that. Getting Crafting past 80 was never the plan but hey things change. Debating between 99 Prayer and Smithing is difficult but I'd still go with 99 Smithing, personally.

LEECH! hehe, Nicely done Yew!... Really impressed with your levelings mate. Well done, especially in F2P.. Brilliant feat of experience!

~ Zodiac's Gift of Armadyl ~

• Like 1

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png

Summer school is finally starting up and work.............................. :'(

I haven't been able to play the kind of hours I normally play which sucks and of course the time I get home is when dg groups become scarce and i'm 532k away from 98............ >:(

6 weeks left of work / summer school. The only upside of this is we are also moving in 6 weeks. This means better wifi and around 3 more weeks of summer, maybe 4 idk.

For all who don't know, if i'm home playing rs I have a 2-3 second delay on EVERYTHING I do. I tend to get very frustrated while playing because of this major set back I have to deal with so finally moving is going to be great. Where i'm living right now there is no possible way to get better net.

Right now my schedule I can only play 4-5 hours when I used to play maybe maybe 10-12 hours.

I'm still going to try my best to make a lot of progress with the time I have. :)

You make me really want to do dungeoneering as a skiller, but of course I'll need the levels first! I'd say 50+ in everything wouldn't be a bad place to start? Or should I go for like 60-70+?

You'll be able to do f2p dg with 49+ all skills. I think all you need for smalls (floors 1-29) is 45 dg and 69 for larges. If you need help you can join the cc "Dg Family" or I could definitely help! Let me know if you need anything. :)