*-Yew Treess' Level 4 Pure F2p Skiller Blog-* *101 Dungeoneering*

Nice blog, a very enjoyable read ^.^

Good luck with crafting! (Here's hoping they don't get nerfed soon, eh? :P)

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Nice blog, a very enjoyable read ^.^

Good luck with crafting! (Here's hoping they don't get nerfed soon, eh? :P)

hehe thank you Slayas!

I've actually decided to take a break from crafting until the 22nd just to see what prices do and I wanted to get 70+ all stats.

Of course, I haven't stopped dungeoneering.

r05gqs.png

Here are a few 70s:

24diuti.png

For Cooking I still had maybe 6k fish left over from 75 Fishing so I decided to cook them.

5p2xxf.png

Now i just have 65 -> 70 Rc

64-> 70 smith

67->70 wc

Oh yea and i hit 700 total. :)

Shouldn't be long until I hit 70+ all... After I think i'll go for 80 rc because i'm not really enjoying it atm so it would be nice to get it out of the way for a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, it's been awhile since i last updated and a lot has happened with me and my account during that time. I was very busy irl and barely had enough time to play RS and keep my blog going but now i'm back. I've gained a lot of levels since then. :)

1hs100.png

So after 96 Crafting Hard Leather Boots weren't much profit anymore and a huge pain to sell so I decided to switch my method and start crafting Unstrung symbols. These were a huge difference because i could get 80k+ xp/hr rather than the 55kxp/hr I was getting with Hard leather Boots. The only downfall is they are about 2gp/xp.

doxloj.png

2jba0r5.png

I am really enjoying this method of Crafting, if I had more money and didn't have other things to do I would definitely try and aim for 20m xp in Crafting, but maybe that'll be a long term goal... who knows?

I also got some random levels here and there that i cbb to upload but my total level is now 717. :D

Wow, impressive impressive stuff! Grats on the abusive crafting and dungeoneering lvls! You've been dg'ing whilst not using any form of combat? Is that even possible? (im a complete dg noob, never really figured it out) Keep it up!

• Like 1

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Wow, impressive impressive stuff! Grats on the abusive crafting and dungeoneering lvls! You've been dg'ing whilst not using any form of combat? Is that even possible? (im a complete dg noob, never really figured it out) Keep it up!

thanks a lot! And yes it is possible, basically i just make law runes at the start of each dungeon and stay at home most of the time. pretty easy stuff haha

Ah finally, 99 Crafting. I didn't really have a party I just pmed friends that were online and told my clan.

20acpoz.png

Now i'm probably going to get 70+ all skills, missing Smithing, Woodcutting, and Runecrafting. Then i'll take it from there, i'm really not sure what to do first because I have so much to do.