Tweet Tweet!

Ts_Stormrage

Why has the twitter account stopped tweeting?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

In regards to forum discussion tweets, I haven't sent any tweets about the bts/discussion threads due to my schedule. That should change soon.

As for website features & updates (which most people follow the feed for, I'm sure!) I can't say as I don't do them.

hzvjpwS.gif

Whats more concerning is the complete lack of site updates - other than farming timers nothing much seems to of been done for several months. No TWWs guide, no warbands page etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

With regard to the website tweets, they are usually done only when there is a release of a new guide/calc or an existing one has been revamped. Lately, that hasn't been happening as often due to updates not requiring guides, or when they do we are slow in getting them out.

Whats more concerning is the complete lack of site updates - other than farming timers nothing much seems to of been done for several months. No TWWs guide, no warbands page etc.

The Worlds Wake guide has been available for a couple of weeks now. There was a small mistake in that it was ready, but wasn't shown on the site so it actually should have been available for much longer. Apologies for that one.

As for the other stuff, things come up but I do agree it's been a bit quiet on that front. Even with the lack of major guides being released in a timely manner, there have been around 10,000 edits logged to the site since the end of February. Due to the way that number is calculated, that number is actually smaller but still a considerable amount nonetheless. Hopefully we improve on our timeliness/getting up to date with guides in the next few weeks.

TWW guide has been out for a while now (http://www.tip.it/runescape/quests/view/250-world-wakes-the) and the Warbands guide was simply delayed due to a crew member leaving. Do remember that not all guides that are updated get or need a front page post, recently the Glacor guide, Herblore guide and the Harvest Heaven content have all had large updates or changes, but they haven't needed a post.

I'll mention the fewer frontpage posts to the rest of the crew.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Yeah I know not all front page stuff gets posted, but certainly seems some could've had posts. eg Harvest Heaven, not a new guide but certainly frontpage news worthy to say 'we've done it'

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

On a more selfish note: The Times used to be tweeted as well :)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!