The Fashionscaper's SOF Closet - Priest of the Church of Yelps

• 2 weeks later...

It's dangerous to div alone! Take this.

yga9.png

Thanks to Squakus and Echocut for this find.

• Like 1

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Okay. So I haven't been winning anything from SOF these days. It keeps putting up the Skirmisher Helm, Blacksmith stuff, and the Shaman Poncho but I'm not getting anything. But I am getting 99 smithing soon, so I am asking for fashionscape suggestion to go with the trimmed smithing cape. And go!

29386_s.gif

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Step 1: Change your name to something awesome. If your name is already awesome or you don't like name changes, leave it.

Namechange_zps565819e3.png

Step 2: Activate any Super title you have. Super/Supervillian or Super Super/ Super Supervillian. Or any Player Owned ports title.

Step 3: Buy/Find the following; Full Camo Outfit (Random event costume), Fixed device (From Morning's End Part I), Gardener's Boots (Master Farmer Jones), Hand Cannon with shots, and Ava device, a pair of brown/black glove to match (Like Botanist outfit gloves), and 3 to 8 Dragon keepsakes.

Step 4: Keep everything but the Handcannon. If you have a untrimmed cape or can't afford them all then only keepsake the most important piece: the Fixed Device, Camo Top/Camo bottom. Activate Keepsakes.

Trollykeepsakes_zpsb07b15e4.png

Step 5: Gear up in combat gear. Go to any combat zone where you will find a player and start kill stealing. Good places are popular slayer spots or boss areas. If you go to a boss area, prepare as if you are going to kill the boss, but have an emergency teleport just in case. You don't wanna die at Arma GWD and lose full Arma.

Bonus points: Pick a 5 quote from the following webpage. As you are killing yell out any of the 5 you pick. If you have played the game and you have certain phase that players commonly use in multiplayer, use those too.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Quoted_sayings_in_the_Call_of_Duty_series

29386_s.gif

Ouch. so my last item was about a month ago. Until finally!

Exquisitebattleaxe_zps518a4a6c.png

Something for my second 99.

ExquisiteHalberd_zpsa79cb9c0.png

More tasty fashionscape.

29386_s.gif

Dat halberd.

I know right! It looks so fancy nice.

Why do I see no pics of 99 logo_smithing.gifSmithing, eh?

Because it's in my other blog. Go read that one too!

29386_s.gif

ExquisiteMace_zps2587ef9d.png

Blacksmith's outfit pieces still elude me. Also, why am i not seeing any slayer mask?

29386_s.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Psh, learn to pounce on the sky already.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword