I'm afraid Jagex might ban me for wrong reasons someday :S

Chaos_Reborn

People worry too much :)

Just have fun, follow the rules, and act like you want to be a mod. People who want to be mods don't break rules and are usually safe. Jagex will not bann you for "autoing" unless they detect an autoing program or you're doing the exact same routine with slow responses or avoiding the random events.

If you do get banned for something you didn't do, just send in a appeal ban report and if they don't have proof, they'll unban you and you'll be free like a little butterfly.

Basically, be an honest citizen and you can stop worrying.

I'm scared that they'll ban me for messing around one day, I have several irl friends and it used to be a sort of joke to say: 'selling 20 lobster 90k' then my friend would pretend to buy them off me... We weren't trying to hurt anyone its just nice to see what peoples reactions are... but now am afraid to do things like this incase I get banned and it is taking away part of the fun online aspect of the game...

I'm usually in the fishing guild, fishing sharks for like 1-2 hours a day and I'm doing it all legitimitly, I just hope they don't ban me fot that, seeing that is a skill I like to train on.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

I doubt jagex will actually ban u unless u are using a bot or autoer because me and my frend used stun on zombies in mage guild for a while as he was lazy he used autoer and after a week he was banned and i was still stunning away so i think ur pretty safe aslong as u dont actually break the rules

my rule of thumb will be never friend a in-game mod.. be it player or global..

Keep the trade and private chat to friends.. public chat to be on...

Like i mentioned countless times in other thread.. i tried to ignore pple asking about stats.. (wondered why they could not just check the hiscore)... they resorted to report me for auto-ing.. i am melee-ing @ that time.. wonderful..

Be nice and things will be fine.. say a hi if they do greet or talk to you.. no harm..