Why is the KBD overlooked?

DarkDude

IMO, it has the best "Regular" drops in the game, MUCH better than KQ.

It's fun to kill, and doesn't cost too much, although it's rare drops are bad it's other drops are second to none.

Decent drop rates, good items, easy to kill, kill multiple per trip.

Only reason the KQ is "better" is because of the Chain drop, without that It'd be useless. the KBD on the otherhand has overall good drops, (100 yews, rune long etc.)

Of course, Metal Dragons also have decent "Regular" drops but the drop rate of these items is not as good as the KBD.

kbd, first off is in the wildy. and its like lvl 39 i think. and its not SUPER risky but it is + its a dragon so people dont bring their best stuff to the kbd.

and "adventurous" skillers who work on skills, and dont stake or pk or take major financial risk simply 3 item it their meaning less time spent their, less drops.

and me and my 2 friends who visited the KBD (our first trip) didnt realize that you could teleport out of the lair and this thing is small in size, but big on power and hp

and really, when i read about the three heads that do three things like, freeze poison lower stats all the jazz, well i was definately over prepared when it came to potions where others might seem it that to be a major deterant.

sometimes i get bored and gather a team of 3-4 and go up there a few times

i usually come out with like 2k iron arrows some ruby ammies and a rune long or 2 along with bloods and fires

ive never gotten anything really good there

mayb alot of ppl dont go there cuz its such a long walk

Hm, also, the KBD, the poison spiders annoyed me the first time I went. It's near the rune rock too where a lot of pkers hang about if you go from the mage arena teleport from ardy..

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

KBD just isn't worth it anymore... D meds aren't really worth goin out there to get... My friend and i killed probably well over 200 easy with the best drop being a half key...

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

yeah, people prefer to go to fire giants for dmeds ... i think dmeds are a waste of time ne ways - in my opinion, they look ugly, the stats arent that good, and the fact that i remember getting a REALLY GOOD deal once for one, when i bought for 1.2mill, and now i see people constantly selling for 800k says it all..

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png