My Story

I'm new here and just working up my skills a little bit currently alching. I'll keep posting in this thread through out my adventure. I'm 15 years old living in Chicago on and off in RS since 2008, but I've gotten back in to it and really liking it. If you want to chat or what ever just add me, skildmexican. I started playing RS back in easter 08 when I was young and just a noob running around thinking I was good with mith armour. It took me about 3 years to get good and actually understand and get good at rs but right at that time I was hacked on my original account which I really miss and that was in the summer of 09. I took a little hiatus of runescape until 2011 and then another and I'm back again but with a new account with a fresh start and really enjoying it even with eoc kind of screwing with my mind (i would rather have it non eoc), but what ever im learning already.

Sports

Sports are kind of a really big part of my life and I have been doing them since I was little. I started with soccer when I was about 7, then basketball in 5th grade and really liked it, running (not really just on my cross country team and with my mom), and mountain biking with my dad. I'm starting not to like basketball and and soccer very much any more and might just go to full time CC Mountain Biking and Running. I'm not that good at basketball compared to who I compete with and soccer has just been getting boring. :sad: Running is just awesome and I love pushing my self to the limits and training hard for such a feeling of accomplishment when I finish or break a time, which is probably why I like RS so much also. :) Mountain Biking is just a great sport and gives you so much rush. I've gotten really good and my dads even gotten me on a team with an awesome coach whos been helping me so much. So yeah, thats sports which has been a big part of my life. :grin:

Music

I love music quite a bit and there isn't really much to say but I listen to it when doing anything, (especially RS). I mostly like and listen to: U2, Depeche Mode, Metallica, Band of Horses, Sting, The Police, Tool, and some times rap and dubstep. With dubstep I'll just go to youtube and listen to some mixes so I don't really know any names of dubstep, but I do like Flux Pavillion, Bassnectar, Skrillex, and a few more I can't name off the top of my head. (I don't know my dubstep :-|)

Television

While skilling, or just bored I reavolly like to watch TV. I like a lot of Anime, my favorites which of being Fullmetal Alchemist btw Brotherhood FTW!! Although both have ended for a while I still love it and very big fan. Inuyasha, the first anime I watched very good and still a very big fan. Bleach, awesome show, not much to say, Naruto, awesome show. Dragon Ball Z, I haven't really watched it in a while but when I did I loved, really action packed and awesome fight scenes. Last but definitely not least One Piece. Yep, I like anime, not much to say.... I also really love Flap Jack no matter how creepy and weird it is, and how it got canceled for being so weird, I still love you Bubby! :wub: Beside cartoons, I like to watch The Office, 30 Rock, How I met your mother, Parks and Recreation, It's always sunny, Family Guy (a cartoon, my mistake :blink:), Bob's Burgers, Home Movies, Futurama, and King of the Hill.

My skills as of June 10, 2013

rOrEo5X.png

As of now, my lowest level is Dungeoneering which I'm working pretty hard on right now. I'm not really good at it so if somebody can add me and just give me some pointers or help, that be awesome. :D

My Goals

1.I want to get all my combat skills to 60+ and magic 75, currently alching the crap out addy kites slowly and slowly which has level me quite a bit. Prayer needs to get up to 50.

2. To get all my F2P skills to 70, besides Woodcutting. Woodcutting I want to get to 80 and FMing to 90 :grin:.

3. Dungeoneering to 55 and if I get the hang of it, 60+

Outfit

DCGIwYR.png

My all around outfit, what you'll see running around in, and it's also my only out fit (:.

Alright well thats it guys! :wink:

Hiya and welcome to the Forums :). I've moved your thread to Blogscape, which is just the place for progress threads. Hope you enjoy your stay, and good luck with your goals :).

(hint: add pictures!)

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

You can use tags:

[img=pictureurlgoeshere.png]

Some hosts are not approved, so the picture won't show up (this is for security reasons).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

June 11th, 2013

Worked on Dungeoneering A LOT yesterday and got from 39 all the way up to 52 but I got to lazy and to involved in my dging since I had a good team and didn't want them to leave. I ended up getting the hang of dungeoneering yesterday and wouldn't consider my self a noob any more so I think thats pretty cool for me, maybe not for you though :razz:. If you want to do some dging with me just add and pm me, I'm in desperate need of people to DG with right now!

June 12th, 2013

Today I went to practice at 7 in the morning, very very early, some thing mexican don't like :sad:.....then mexican had to do a 25 minute run at 6:10 pace....something mexican doesn't like either ! :evil: After that, worked on DGing a bit more and got two levels so far today! Something mexican does like, and it's only 2 where i live right now and still gonna be working on it some more. I plan on getting DGing to 60 or past that if I like it more, so if you wanna do some rushing, just add me and pm me. Heres a screenie:IrOoXKI.png

Excuse my crappy scribbling haha, well i'll keep you guys updated. :grin:

You can use tags:

Some hosts are not approved, so the picture won't show up (this is for security reasons).

hey, btw how do i make it so if i press a little button, everything else comes out.

[spoiler=Do you mean like this]

If so use spoiler or hide in the same way you use img tag

[hide] stuff go here[/hide]

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

You can use tags:

hey, btw how do i make it so if i press a little button, everything else comes out.

[spoiler=Do you mean like this]

If so use spoiler or hide in the same way you use img tag

[hide] stuff go here[/hide]

yep thanks!

Hey, Welcome to Tip It Runescape Forums. Like your blog very muchly, Love to see another F2P getting into the swing of blogging.

Keep up the great work, and Congratulations on your levels. Well done!

~ Zodiac's Gift of Armadyl ~

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png

So today I finally got to 60 dungeoneering really badly. Leveled up my DGing from 54-59 through rushing floors getting some pretty decent exp but teams kept leaving so it was pretty slow and i wasn't able to get very good exp per hour so the best exp/hr i got was 67k, then did my first large today in 37 minutes :D, jk it was terrible, so heres some leveling pictures.

9nht4UB.png

Didn't get a good capture, but this will do for now I hope.

y1s5TKX.png

Dungy Tokens ftw

dnOQTeO.png

and last but not least, 56. now working on magic, if any one has anything good to alch just tell me (:

aW4wi7b.png