"Blog" is such an ugly word...

qVSSjUZ.png

Starting off the year with this... The five levels I got before this don't count.

In addition, 996k bonus exp in agility, 500k in defense, 600k in ranged, and 200k in divineering. I'll get 92 construction and at least 800k crafting experience from the world event before it's out.

In short, levels have happened and will continue to happen.

PRAYER WAS ONLY THE START because I finally cashed in those world event lamps.

7qtw84N.png

PUOR8wt.png

So now I have endgame armor.

This was only possible because every other vidjagame I tried to kill time with ended in a severe case of bad luck (Except Metroid, but that doesn't really count).

It defaults to superior armour and only one copy of each item :P too many careless players making tradeable gear or two death lotus chestplates lol.

grats on the turm trio and pop gear, welcome to the big boys'/girls' leagues :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Peasant! I shall purchase your kingdom selling my left glove; I shall challenge the king casting my right glove.

Actually, just giving the glove in challenge is probably enough to pay the old fruit off.

• Like 1

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

That feelerino when your glove is worth more than the GDP of a kingdom.

We should invest in workforce improvement so our subjects aren't stuck doing stupid things like picking flax or gathering potato seeds (though Gunnhild is clearly making a killing off growing dwarf weed).

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

Clearly so. I've had a lumberjack who's been cutting maples for 9 years now and still produces the same amount everyday (and less when he's unhappy with me ... damn unions).

• Like 3

6Ij0n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

KWUwbyc.png

The scrimshaws also mark the first time I've ever had a level pay for itself. Now to disappear again until they change those darts... And then vanish again in early March because Dark Souls 2 and Words of Radiance get released within a week of one another. Runescape is quickly turning into the game I play when I'm waiting for other things to come out.

KWUwbyc.png

The scrimshaws also mark the first time I've ever had a level pay for itself. Now to disappear again until they change those darts... And then vanish again in early March because Dark Souls 2 and Words of Radiance get released within a week of one another. Runescape is quickly turning into the game I play when I'm waiting for other things to come out.

Runescape was like that for me as well. Unfortunately, this was one of the last stages before retiring.

Congratulations on the fletching level though. How many skills do you have at over 90 anyway?

• 4 weeks later...

So that was an uneventful month or so. Got darts, love them, didn't manage to actually get anything post-worthy out of them though. BXP'd my way to 95 summoning (from 91), cutting my cash pile to ~4m (from... 30m?). Being me, I threw three into the well, because charity. 17/26 skills above 90, for reference.

Did the quest, did not like it much, leaving it at that since it's really just personal preference.

Hopefully getting the chance to pick up Dark Souls 2 later today, so I will have even less to report in the foreseeable future. Signature change is kind of relevant. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to find a better way to store my painting stuff, since putting a sharp object (palette knife) in a flimsy plastic bag has predictable results.

• 3 weeks later...

fnDoFhb.png

Well then.

Managed to beat the final boss for Dark Souls 2, which means I'm nowhere near done playing the game. I listen to the soundtrack when I'm not. I think I may have a problem.

Still, have some scape:

Did a Bandos run, to get back into the swing of things. Forgot prayer pots, still lasted ~90 kills... Mostly due to a lucky super rest drop. Dragon Rider Amulet OP. Got Warpriest gloves on the way, so I guess I'm collecting those now. Nothing noteworthy aside from those.

Quest gave too much divination experience, may do the miniquest sooner or later solely for Azzanadra's hat. I mean, dat hat

Outside of that... There is a Fire Emblem randomizer out, so I've been playing with that. If the mods would let me, this blog would be nothing but other game shenanigans and the occasional piece of artwork.

[spoiler=AND VIETNAMESE CRYSTAL HAS AN ENDING]
VHweqZV.png
Save recovered, time to try again, after finishing up some of the other stuff in here. Few legendaries left to catch and stuff.

ZfI9voj.png
Starting with the argent bird they mentioned in the plot dump.
bI85W9a.png
Who resides in the dark and terrifying island of ISLAND
tiWsaJ9.png
I forgot repels. WHY DID I FORGET REPELS
M2CPzuE.png
Not helped by the fact that I forgot where the thing is.
Eventually, I got lucky.
0C10Fac.png
gwSDkN4.png
Only to realize that I forgot to grab the item that summons it.

AC08WWt.png
Also, escape ropes. I should have brought those. Luckily, there's one of those exit tunnels nearby! I can see daylight and everything!
3zLO5k1.png
...Light shining in from an equally dark room, since this is both underground and underwater. I'm going to chalk it up to bioluminescence.

Anyway, back to the side quest:
qaj5uqz.png
nGYBYjE.png
I'll go with "yes", since I can't keep track of where any of this stuff is anymore.
Vz08rSe.png
The best typo in the game. YOUNTH almost sounds like a sound effect.
eWgZgvY.png
Surprisingly easy to miss if you're the kind of player that got complacent and stopped talking to NPCs.
V7GrdEX.png
This actually strikes me as less engrishy than Silver Wing.

And to prove that I did things right:
VG1JU1E.png
pIFtqlH.png

The first of many catch rate 3 legendaries in the postgame!
lVx23He.png
I really hate catch rate 3 legendaries.
0sZZ4dN.png
Especially when they have recover.
JQtXOFU.png
And the RNG almost seems to taunt you with near-catches

2TZoUGq.png
Canon Lugia causes storms. VC!Lugia stops storms.

Next up: the roamers and [garden tool]-Oh!
GJgn8rQ.png

I'm not looking forward to this.

Luckily, Entei showed up right away!
F6G3KvJ.png
As in, first route, first encounter. I will never be this lucky again.
ZxUSoXC.png

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face Pokemon breaking out of a pokeball and then running away – forever."

tA3nDWO.png
Get out of here tiny Entei, you're not what I want
FQuTcZy.png
Much better!

Is what I would say if it didn't laugh off my pokeballs even at that state.

HFP8ucx.png
A couple of hours later, this is still the closest I've come to even seeing Raikou.

FCtxxln.png
And now I'm willing to pretend that [garden tool]-Oh doesn't actually exist and give Red another shot.

ST6uP57.png
ROUND 2

dB32bxv.png
Is going well so far. One-shots for everyone!
AND NOW FOR THE MOMENT OF TRUTH
Ika4W6M.png

Slj0wyf.png
4LWBtp1.gif4LWBtp1.gif4LWBtp1.gif

trLx4XV.png
From there, nothing else could possibly break my save again!

OeViv3x.png
I have no idea how to comment on this. Luckily, neither does he.

PVOv7om.png
The credits, once again.

AydfvNz.png
AND WE'RE DONE HERE, with only minimal casualties!

• 2 weeks later...

Silly Pingouin, Garden Tool-Oh doesn't exist!

Right then. Dark Souls Machine 360 Xbox 360 is most likely broken, so Scape activity will probably pick up for the foreseeable future (Unless I shell out money for either repairs or a full migration to PC gaming, neither of which is entirely appealing). I do have some relevant stuff to post about though, so it's not complete spam!

Managed to get together 27m or so over the course of two or three days, 24 of which I (in complete defiance of common sense) blew on bonds for Runecoins. If I could channel that level of productivity into... Well, productivity, I'd have maxed in 2010. Still, now I look fantastic, and isn't that what really matters?

Building off of the previous goal idea, got three of the Mahjarrat Memories down. It's the kind of minithing that's infinitely better if you're not in a hurry and/or stacking it with dailies.

May start up a Fire Emblem screenshot run, since I've discovered the magic of challenge runs and it'll give everyone a chance to laugh at my laughably bad tactics, luck, and jokes. Pun intended.