"Blog" is such an ugly word...

I suggest adding fanservice-y things as a means to keep this blog on the first page more often. If that does not strike your fancy, perhaps adding something special and unique that is family-friendly.

Actually, forget family-friendly. Too boring.

:o I can't believe it! I thought Alg was a super-duper-max-comp-caper, but you're not! Yay, I'm not the only naabe around here *gollum's dance of joy*!

Grats on the levels by the way! And also, what is that outfit, I really don't know :/

And also, what is that outfit, I really don't know :/

Dervish.

I take pride in out-noobing many of the naabe brigade's members.

You can't out noob the Captain of the Naabe Brigade. Please get in line sir.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

You can't out noob the Captain of the Naabe Brigade. Please get in line sir.

This gives me a long-term goal.

Kamina_zps0c1a103d.gif

29386_s.gif

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Also curious how the out-noobing will commence.

Back story time!

A month or two or three ago I changed my name to NaabeBrigade and some of us in the HYT chat pretended the A) I didn't exist as they knew me as Polar B) That I was captain of an army of noobs or naabes. So I am "Captain" of the Naabe Briade and ALG is just some other noob who thinks he can out naabe me.

End of back story.

29386_s.gif

I've sort of imagined that as the natural expression.

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/8845234/1/

Finally posted my Nuzlocke, Alg. What is your account name on that forum by chance? Might as well keep in touch there.

It's been posted on.

Also worth noting that I never mentioned the Captain of the Naabe Brigade in that first post. :twss:

These new quote tags will take some getting used to.

This will my new ISE (or a mini one) for relaxing purposes, especially after I finish a part on a Nuzlocke. God, those colors and font placements sucked. Anyways, let me engage in popcorn passing with you.

Oh, Alg, you know what this week is. Korra!

aHVZR4R.gif

How... Seductive.

This will my new ISE (or a mini one) for relaxing purposes, especially after I finish a part on a Nuzlocke. God, those colors and font placements sucked. Anyways, let me engage in popcorn passing with you.

Oh, Alg, you know what this week is. Korra!

Friday!

Nice of you to acknowledge your place solider.

*salute*

Dwarf quest requires 85 strength. I had 84 and change. I decided to go to GWD as I wasn't getting any melee-friendly slayer tasks.

iS7E7Ou.png

The good news is that I got drops.

The bad news is that they were these.

KlX1NWN.png

The warshield doesn't sell, so I'm just going to start collecting them, and there was also a hard clue.

And then I gave up.

I may or may not put a screenshot LP of a Fire Emblem or Pokemon game here, depending on reasons.

War shield and shard are my only Graar drops as well iirc :(. Anyway grats on the levels, dwarf quest is looking good :).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

When I'm short on cash and melee levels, if not slayer, I do to Frost Dragons, for those reasons right there...

29386_s.gif

I remembered my Graardor drops. Like two tassets in six kills for one, and a helmet, hilt or two and warshield here and there. The shield actually sold, fyi.

If I felt like playing for real again (and got my cash back), I could introduce you to Glacors if the boot prices don't suck too much.