"Blog" is such an ugly word...

Am I the fashionscape comment?

Please say yus :<

No

ALG, this blog is already almost as bad as mine. 1/10 would read again.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

You know, it sucks there is a seven-character limit on naming humans in Pokemon. Otherwise, I would be happy to freely use my more creative names for rivals such as "sugarpuss", "sauce bucket", "fist dynamo", or "sasscracker". :<

Alg, you should post daily.

You know, it sucks there is a seven-character limit on naming humans in Pokemon. Otherwise, I would be happy to freely use my more creative names for rivals such as "sugarpuss", "sauce bucket", "fist dynamo", or "sasscracker". :<

Alg, you should post daily.

Next generation or bust!

That may or may not end well.

ALG, this blog is already almost as bad as mine. 1/10 would read again.

Almost? ...You've given me something to work for.

Am I the fashionscape comment?

Please say yus :<

Yus.

Oh. I'll go dissect stuffed animals then...

Don't forget to take pictures!

So uh, update. 300k DG experience today. Plan is to hit 99 in that first (and perhaps a bit more for tokens), then head to Glacors for magic. The fact that I've started on Avatar: The Last Airbender all but guarantees that my progress will be slowed to a crawl. If not, I'm sure I'll find something to distract myself further.

Oh. I'll go dissect stuffed animals then...

Don't forget to take pictures!

In hindsight, I didn't consider I was going to be buying Animal Crossing: New Leaf at the time I said that. Also, I lack stuffed animals and surgical equipment for the time being. Care to fund that?

As for A:TLA, where are you at now? I used to watch S1 back in 2005, but got back into it in 2010 on a whim, and it was being aired with "Extras" for trivia that bordered on snarky. It was so great.

On that note, you simply must read these two Animal Crossing-related things.

ATLA: I've just finished S2 ep 6. Toph has joined the party.

I am well aware some have their TVTropes page (Like the Terrible Secrets one). As for Toph, it just gets more and more awesome from there. Curious who your favorite character is so far.

Also, wondering if you are catching onto the bonuses from the genius ones to the freeze frames.

Iroh. So very much.

Sokka is a close second, except the writers went out of their way to make him a flat earth atheist. It's kind of silly that he doubted the existence of a swamp spirit after the events of season 1's finale.

I haven't been paying too much attention to the freeze frames, and I found some of the genius bonuses/references/parodies to be the funniest parts. Mostly, I'm just focusing on the worldbuilding.

So, yesterday morning I was like two floors from getting a chaotic staff. I decided to take a a short break, rather than play for 20 minutes.

During that break, I watched up to S3 ep6 of Avatar, formally joined a Fire Emblem forum roleplay, played a bit of Fable, lost at Monopoly, and made a pizza. All broken up by socializing via Skype and Steam, and sarcasming with my brother. It's close to 1 AM and I'm no closer to that staff. Because I'm good at Scape.

I don't have a life, but I also don't have the patience for MMOs.

When did that happen? More importantly, how?

Unrelated

Just in time for it to be obsolete!

F6TVVFp.png

Wouldn't say entirely obsolete. The level 90 wand/orb would be super-expensive so the staff would be handy.

CHAOTIC STAFF WHOOOOOOT

I got one too :D join da club

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

You take request now? okay, well play Freebird!

Too long

CHAOTIC STAFF WHOOOOOOT

I got one too :D join da club

Yay! Staffclub!

Skeletal set, I feel bad for you man :(

It's dirt cheap (And I already had the set in my POH) and I don't need armor for steel dragons. Slayer helm was hidden via override.

Long time without an update or anything, but I got quite a few things in the span of 5 minutes earlier:

1: Desert task set complete

2: 78 Hunter (And 78 base)

3: 80 Runecrafting

4: 94 Thieving

5: 87 Construction

In addition to that, I finished Avatar: The Last Airbender a week or so ago.