EDIT: W00t im off tomorrow!@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!

daver

Well, I'm actually surprised noone else had made a snow topic. So anyways.. I live in Pennsylvania and where I live I got about 14-15" of snow. Who thinks I will have off? Or..... do you think I will have a 2-hour delay? It stopped snowing heavy around 9AM and its been really light snow till now and it seems like it's finished. Let me know what you think. Also please no spamming. Feel free to post whatever..just no spam thanks. I know I should just wait and see but I would like to know what you people think. We only had 1 snow day this year. KK you can stop reading now and post. :)

Also they still haven't plowed my side street yet..but they have my friends, and also the roads might freez3 up overnight (hopes at least)?? Another thing that stinks too is my power went out over night around 1am got it back 8:15 this morinng.

delimli7.jpg

I think you probily will have school tomorow if you said it's not snowing anymore. Gives the plows tons of time to clear the rodes. Or maybe have a 2 hour delay.

As for me up here in massachusetts, I don't think I will. The last I checked we had a foot a couple hours ago. It's not suppose to stop with the heavy stuff till 7pm and not stop completly till 12 A.M.

Where I live we are going to get 20" :) . On the news it pionts right to my hometown with isolated 20". So cool.

goldenblade995.png

you wont have school

heres in minnesota we get 6 inches of snow over a night and we dont have school the next day..

AND were minnesotans so we are prepared very well..

so dont expect to be going to school...

just listen to the radio, or watch ur weather reports. :P

Friday, we got out of school two hours early because of the snow. Fifth hour, I have study hall, so I spent the last hour or so we had left of school, outside having a snowball fight with my friends. ^_^

It's snowing again right now. I hope we don't have school tomorrow. But, I bet we will. :(

3898000bYVcx.png

its a ashame. its me senior year & i hoped for as much snow as possible this year, and turns out we only got one day off and that was in december, we got over a foot and not even gonna have monday off which sauks, doubt it will snow again here the rest of the season.

delimli7.jpg

Doubt it, i live in canada, and we have as much as you guys, and we deffinitly dont get snow days for this. But if you go out, and pour water on the roads and make it black ice, then perhaps youll get your snow day :wink:

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Doubt it, i live in canada, and we have as much as you guys, and we deffinitly dont get snow days for this. But if you go out, and pour water on the roads and make it black ice, then perhaps youll get your snow day :wink:

Ive never had a snow day.

EVER.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Ive never had a snow day.

EVER.

Don't get much snow down in hell do you :P

All the roads were clear but they still canceled school :D

well, i went to all the school districts homepages and there was only 1 that had compltely off. most of the others have a 2 hr delay. plus one that is like next to mine so i prob have 2 hr delay. o'well better than nothing.

delimli7.jpg