Gear and Skills Help

PumpkinPete112

Barrows sets would be a good start (Verac at least), with level 75 weapons till you can get Chaotic Claws from Dungeoneering

Royal Crossbow is also worth getting if you have 80 range (Should be another thread about this somewhere), use staff of light for magic, and bandos godsword for melee.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

If you haven't already you should do the combat academy to learn about abilities and what not.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

If you haven't already you should do the combat academy to learn about abilities and what not.

Plus the exp books. I believe you get 24 of them (3 per tutorial and 8 tutorials?) and used on a level 90 stat they're worth about 8 k exp each. I loved the free 190 k slayer exp.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword