Moderation Reorganization & Three Promotions

Congratz to you all :)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

What's cooler than being cool? Ice Cold!

MisNNco.gif

Congrats Kim, you were always awesome :thumbup:

"WERE"? She still is! angry.gif

She used to be cooler

I can neither confirm or deny this.

Now I have "Alright alright alright alright alright alright alright!" stuck in my head, so I thank you.

Also, congratulations all. 8-)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Congratulations are without a doubt in store for Kimberly who is one of the most hardworking and dedicated individuals I've had the chance of working with. Well deserved.

~Das

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations are without a doubt in store for Kimberly who is one of the most hardworking and dedicated individuals I've had the chance of working with. Well deserved.

~Das

Anyone was hard working compared to you

• Like 2

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

~Das

Anyone was hard working compared to you

You've done it now, Arthur.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous